BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Shante J.
The lovely Febreze commercials made me want to get this product. It is always nice to have a good smell in the house. No one likes the smell of animals, shoes or even trash. This takes those smells away and replaces with an amazing wonderful scent that I want to spray on everything. Makes the home even more enjoyable and cozy. I really enjoy this product.
Excellent!
-Shante James
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
I bought this to help with the smell of pets in the house. The pros were the smell was pleasant not to strong, but it doesn't really help with allergen reducing. I was affordable for one where I got it at. I am not sure I would recommend only because it didn't truly work as it said it would to reduce allergens in the air.
Tarrah T.
I love febreeze.i think the price range is perfect and the product is great. It does exactly what it says it will do, it comes in a great range of scents to suit everyone and it's so,thing anyone can fit in their budget. It not only covers scents but gets rid of them.
Kyleen M.
This is my favorite scent from Febreze. It is actually really refreshing. I love the bottles these come in because they are so easy to hold and they can be stored anywhere. They're super affordable and they last a decent while. I use them all the time and would recommend.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Love this spray! Doesn't irritate my sinuses. Don't leave a taste in my mouth from breathing in heavy mist like some spray s, and makes the room smell fresh. Just wish my local grocery stocked this specific product but it doesn't. I have to drive to the nearest bigger town.
Brandi S.
Burlington, WI
I bought this because too much scent in products really affect my asthma and allergies but I love this one. I'm not  sure how much it helped my allergies but it did help my apartment smell better. I love the price and would rebuy and tell others to try it.
Leanne H.
I bought this version of Fabreeze because of the Allergen claims since I live with a cat and a dog. I have not noticed any improvement to allergens in the apartment. This item has nice fragrance, which is the only reason why I would buy it again.
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
Smells good but doesn't eliminate smells as well as I would like. Overall value is ok. I would recommend a printable coupon or checking the product in store for special or coupons. Target & Amazon is where I typically pick up these types of products.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I am someone who suffers from terrible seasonal allergies, so anything with allergen reducers is worth a shot to me. I love these air fresheners, because unlike glade the spray nozzle is more of fine mist and its better manufactured for ease of spray. Love this
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
I have pets and some of us in the house have allergies so I buy the Air Febreeze Air Freshener Allergen Reducer and it does seem to help. My 13 year old daughter says she really likes the clean splash scent.