Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )

by Febreze

Unstopables™ Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.

What do the other varieties of Unstoppables smell like? I've only ever tried the teal one but I see they have pink (shimmer) and a purple one too now?
Start your review of Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )!
Dallas, TX
I looooooveeeeee that they really do remove the odor of furniture I specially used it on my couches!
Newport News, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the Unstopable air freshener. I smells amazing!! I definitely would recommend someone to try.
Tallapoosa, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,776 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this febreeze scent. This smells great and leaves a clean scent. I would recommend it.
Chevy chase , MD
Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, ) uploaded by ᏩΔβᎩ Ꮤ.
Keeps the room and the things you spray smelling fresh! I highly recommend the beads as well!
Batavia, NY
This scent is amazing! I spray this through my house and I also use the beads for my laundry.
Lansford, PA
I am in love with this sent! It has become a staple in my home! Smells so fresh and clean.
Lansing, MI
Love this product! Leaves your home smelling fresh and clean with just a little spray!
Morgantown, WV
I like this scent because I use the pods so it smells awesome! It lasts for a long time
Pa497 ur
I love this stuff cannot get enough I am constantly buying this in bulk this scent and the gold bottle one is the best. I use this everyday all around the house leaves a fresh and sweet smelling room.
The febreeze unstoppables never disappoint. They smell fresh and bright, exactly the way I like my house to smell. Very effective for the washroom or the whole house in general. 10/10 would recommend.