Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )

by Febreze

Unstopables™ Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.

What do the other varieties of Unstoppables smell like? I've only ever tried the teal one but I see they have pink (shimmer) and a purple one too now?
Start your review of Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )!
Johnson City, TN
These make the entire room smell clean and fresh. I use them in the bathroom too. Not very pricy and they last a long time.
It smells good and refreshing. I rated it only 3 stars because the scent does not last... Especially if you have 3 dogs.
Uniondale, NY
This stuff make me want to go do laundry just so that I can go roll in it when it's done cause it smells just like this
Denver, CO
Love this, cleans the air and the fragrance is amazing, I always buy it if I can find it even if it is a little pricey
Middlesboro
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these!! It makes my hair smell absolutely amazing! It doesn't bother my Kids! I will be buying these again.
South Point, OH
Works great! Love the clean smell and definitely gets rid of stubborn oders in my home! I use this frequently.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the smell of unstoppables. They eliminate bad odors and they also make the balls for laundry as well
Boise, ID
This product smells absolutely amazing! I love love love the smell and it last. I can't get enough of these
Easy to use and smell awesome! If you don't have time for a candle, these are an awesome alternative
Smells super good. Leaves everything smelling fresh. A great value pack. Makes all bad odors go away!