Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, 29.1 oz) uploaded by ᏩΔβᎩ Ꮤ.

BY FEBREZE

Unstopables™ Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. see more...

Rose F.
Monroe
This febreeze is very effective and smells great. The scent last longer than your regular room sprays and has your home smelling spectacular. 3 cans at $7  is a really good price and for the quality its a steal. Will continue to purchase this product.
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
This product works great nost air fresheners end up being to stong of a smell but this one is perfect and i love the smell. Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, 29.1 oz)
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best smelling air freshener ever I love the smell I spray it every day I wished the plug in smelled this good!! It makes my stress levels lower when I spray and smell it’s sooooo goooood!!! I always buy this one and I can never run out!!!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I need a way to get coupons for these bad boys. We have cats and dogs and we need stuff! In a pinch when people come
Over the last thing I want them to smell is pets. This is fresh and clean
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
One if my absolute favorite air fresheners. I have always loved the amazing scents of all Frebreeze products and us the differnt scents of the Downy Unstoppable Beads in my laundry. When so when I saw this product, I had to get it! It eliminates odors and freshens the air while leaving an amazing sweet and light scent throughout my home. It's not like other freshener brands as it lasts longer than others and doesn't have a chemically type smell. Myself, husband and kids all love and use this spray all over the house!
Katie S.
Doylestown, PA
I love this stuff!!!!!!! Frebreeze Air Effects Unstopables smells wonderful! I love definitely recommend to anyone whose looking to have a great smelling room. It's definitely affordable and can be found in almost all stores (target, kmart, walmart, grocery stores)
Cameron E.
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing, it freshens up a room, and it lasts a long time! I recently bought my friend one and she absolutely is obsessed with it too! There isn't any downsides to this product so far so I would definitely recommend to others!
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
The sprays are really neat to keep in the bathrooms. The smell is fresh and I like it but instead of elimination bad odors, it mixes with it and when that happens it doesn't smell very pleasant but then again I have yet to find an eliminating bad odor spray because most of them just mix in.
Caitlyn C.
Richmond, VA
I can tell you, the scrent is strong! Bad thing is the scemt didn't last long.. I have three cats and one dog. My dog lays on the couch, on my bed, and in the chairs. This spray helps out with the smell. I spray it everywhere, but like I said the smell just doesn't last long.
Tezra E.
Fayetteville, AR
Unstoppables do not disappoint!  The scent is long-lasting, and you don't have that "wet" air freshener issue.  Their scents are amazing, and I love that you can buy the same scent in several different forms - candle, spray, plug in, etc. Love it!