Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )

by Febreze

Unstopables™ Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.

What do the other varieties of Unstoppables smell like? I've only ever tried the teal one but I see they have pink (shimmer) and a purple one too now?
Start your review of Air Effects Unstopables™ Fresh Air Freshener (3 Count, )!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I fell in love with this fabric/room freshener at first spray and haven't ever looked back! It's scent is strong enough to cover up any bad smell you may encounter (no details, just TRUST me on this one) and its well worth the cost because not only is it effective immediately, but it lasts for hours, if not days!
S Chesterfld, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One if my absolute favorite air fresheners. I have always loved the amazing scents of all Frebreeze products and us the differnt scents of the Downy Unstoppable Beads in my laundry. When so when I saw this product, I had to get it! It eliminates odors and freshens the air while leaving an amazing sweet and light scent throughout my home. It's not like other freshener brands as it lasts longer than others and doesn't have a chemically type smell. Myself, husband and kids all love and use this spray all over the house!
Economy
We have three dogs, two cats and kids. Nobody wants to smell wet dog after they were in the rain, or after the litter is changed. I don't want to smell the after karate class smell in the house either. So, my go-to is febreze unstoppable spray. It is not over powering and leaves the house smelling fresh again.
Monroe, LA
This febreeze is very effective and smells great. The scent last longer than your regular room sprays and has your home smelling spectacular. 3 cans at $7  is a really good price and for the quality its a steal. Will continue to purchase this product.
Doylestown, PA
I love this stuff!!!!!!! Frebreeze Air Effects Unstopables smells wonderful! I love definitely recommend to anyone whose looking to have a great smelling room. It's definitely affordable and can be found in almost all stores (target, kmart, walmart, grocery stores)
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing, it freshens up a room, and it lasts a long time! I recently bought my friend one and she absolutely is obsessed with it too! There isn't any downsides to this product so far so I would definitely recommend to others!
Fort Worth, TX
The sprays are really neat to keep in the bathrooms. The smell is fresh and I like it but instead of elimination bad odors, it mixes with it and when that happens it doesn't smell very pleasant but then again I have yet to find an eliminating bad odor spray because most of them just mix in.
Richmond, VA
I can tell you, the scrent is strong! Bad thing is the scemt didn't last long.. I have three cats and one dog. My dog lays on the couch, on my bed, and in the chairs. This spray helps out with the smell. I spray it everywhere, but like I said the smell just doesn't last long.
Fayetteville, AR
Unstoppables do not disappoint!  The scent is long-lasting, and you don't have that "wet" air freshener issue.  Their scents are amazing, and I love that you can buy the same scent in several different forms - candle, spray, plug in, etc. Love it!
San Francisco, CA
This spray smells like a clean batch of laundry every time. It reminds me of childhood smells. It's light, clean smelling and covers up other smells. It a little pricy but a little bit goes a long way, and it's a better price when you buy three together.