Air Effects Unstopables SPRING Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)

Unstopables Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. see more...

Carina T.
Fort myers , FL
I love using this over anything else because the smell lasts so much longer. Instead of just covering the smell it also kills the source of the smell which is the best part. There are so many great scents that you can choose from so that you never get tired of it!
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I recently bought this at Wal-Mart. I don't like having to buy two cans, so will only be purchasing one can at a time from now on. It does freshen the air nicely but does not linger and there are times I wish it did.
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
I think the unstoppables are simply the long lasting air freshener I've ever used. It doesn't clog the air with what seems like mist but it sticks to everything and leaves your house smelling amazing.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I am so happy with this product. I purchased it at Target because I had ran out of air freshener and it looked appealing and it was a great price. I love the way that it sprays continually as long as you are holding down the lever. It works really well at getting rid of odors. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
I love fabreeze so so much. I used to have a dog and he used to leave certain areas of my house smelling. Whenever I need to get rid of the smell I just spray fabreeze and it just goes away leaving a refreshing scent. I recommend fabreeze to absolutely everyone. Even to strangers which I know I shouldn't
Kristie W.
Corinth, TX
These smell so wonderful! Really great to have in the bathrooms. I put mine inside the magazine rack. I also keep one in the laundry room. Very affordable and useful! Highly recommend! Also, there's 3 or 4 different scents to choose from so you're bound to find one you like!
Cheyenne D.
Hobbs, NM
I love unstopables air freshener they make my house smell so good cons they last forever cons not really any they are very affective and affordable I love using this brand I would recommend it to people who want their house to smell good
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK
This "Spring Air" scent is now my favorite Febreze product. It fills the house with the aroma of a combo of fresh linens and outdoors sunshine, with some wet rain thrown in for good measure. I love how long it lasts as well.
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
Air effects unstoppables spring air freshener is wonderful. I love the smell of spring. The unstoppables spring air let's me have that fresh scent anytime. The beautiful can is attractive and how can you beat that price for two cans? Enjoy this refreshing product highly recommend.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I love Febreze air freshener! The smell isn't too harsh and it doesn't slap you in the face like some others do. It lasts for a good while and is easy to use. Priced reasonably and so worth it to use!