Air Effects Unstopables Lush Air Freshener (2 Count, 9.7 oz each)

Unstopables Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. see more...

Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
Eliminates odors just like the claims. Really does smell like freshly done laundry! Very easy to use - just like any other Febreze spray air freshener. I was a bit disappointed in the scent, however. I'm more partial to the Blue scent. Not as affordable as other scents, but still a pretty good purchase overall.
Debbie B.
Arlington, TX
I love all the fabreze line of products. I love how the unstoppables make a room smell good for a long period of time. I'm very happy with the variety and the long lasting smell. Its worth paying a little more when the product actually does what it says it does and the air smells so good..
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I love Febreeze! I love having a spray that hides odors and doesn't hurt my nose or smell super fake. The scent is light, but it totally works and is completely affordable in every way. I use it in my home and at work, and even in my car! Def a lot of use.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Probably the most potent and long lasting air freshener I've ever used. They have very pleasant scents, and this is my go to when masking any odors (cooking, pets, trash, etc.). Definitely affordable (if not a little more expensive than some of the other options).
Laurie G.
Memphis, TN
My favorite scent in my house is fresh laundry and it is available in an air freshener. I buy these once a month to freshen up my bed or couch without any deep cleaning. My Mom comes over and thinks that I spent all day cleaning. Need I say more?
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
these are amazing to have around the house. its always a refreshing scent left after every use. the price is pretty affordable and would certainly recommend to anyone. Also you are able to find the scent that fits you most and is perfect for your home.
Shayla S.
Williston, ND
I love this unstoppable line! They smell so good and work amazing! Some of the best air fresheners out there! Go and buy this if you haven't tried it it's very affordable I highly recommend it!!! Go try it!
Rylee Y.
Loveland, CO
This brand comes with a lot of good scents. They last a long time, and help to keep areas fresh. I love to spray these everywhere weather it be my car, my room, my bathroom, my living room anywhere.
Crystal C.
Conroe , Tx
I love the soft calming scent, but more than that I love that this air freshener has a scent that lasts and that it eliminates nasty odors. Other air freshness don't do that.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I really like these sprays. I keep them in all my bathrooms because they are great at deodorizing. I usually stock up on these when I find them on sale because the double pack can be a tad expensive.