BY FEBREZE

Unstopables Air Freshener infuses your home with boutique-worthy fragrance. Spray it anytime for an instant burst of freshness. It's like having a personal assistant at your beck and call to keep the very air you breathe fresh and high-end. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. see more...

Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
Eliminates odors just like the claims. Really does smell like freshly done laundry! Very easy to use - just like any other Febreze spray air freshener. I was a bit disappointed in the scent, however. I'm more partial to the Blue scent. Not as affordable as other scents, but still a pretty good purchase overall.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
these are amazing to have around the house. its always a refreshing scent left after every use. the price is pretty affordable and would certainly recommend to anyone. Also you are able to find the scent that fits you most and is perfect for your home.
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I love Febreeze! I love having a spray that hides odors and doesn't hurt my nose or smell super fake. The scent is light, but it totally works and is completely affordable in every way. I use it in my home and at work, and even in my car! Def a lot of use.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Probably the most potent and long lasting air freshener I've ever used. They have very pleasant scents, and this is my go to when masking any odors (cooking, pets, trash, etc.). Definitely affordable (if not a little more expensive than some of the other options).
Crystal C.
Conroe , Tx
I love the soft calming scent, but more than that I love that this air freshener has a scent that lasts and that it eliminates nasty odors. Other air freshness don't do that.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I really like these sprays. I keep them in all my bathrooms because they are great at deodorizing. I usually stock up on these when I find them on sale because the double pack can be a tad expensive.
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA
This is the perfect air freshener in all time. I can spray the couches and my curtains and my room smells so fresh. No overwhelming fragrance, just the right amount of freshness!
kendra h.
Lagrange, GA
there freaking awesome this smells amazing like i will spray this all around my house people come in an be like what's that o just say my favorite air freshener
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Febreze is a trusted brand in my household. I recently tried the Unstoppables one and instantly loved it. It lasts longer than the regular Febreze.
Neila P.
I love this product it smells amazing I always spray it on my furniture curtains and carpet before company comes over and everyone loves the smell