Air Effects Febreze Air Effects with Gain Original Scent and Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Air Freshener (4 Count, 35.2 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Em K.
Bronx, NY
Febreze are great room fresheners. They smell clean and fresh and have a wide variety of scents. I love the way my home smells when using febreze. They last a long time and I love the bottle as opposed to other air freshener bottles.
Iesha B.
Bridgeport, CT
I use the product, but in the Hawaiian breeze scent and I loooove the smell I usually get about 2 when I'm at the store. One of the bad things about the product is that the smell doesn't last for too long. I would recommend this product to other because the smell is amazing and it isn't expensive.
Karla C.
depending on the kind of odor you get Febreze its a wonderful odor killer it makes your home smell amazing even if have cook fish or any other kind of stinking meal. it helps remove undesirable atmospheres and produces a feeling of freshness with smell of flowers or other scent.
Laura M.
Seaside, CA
Febreze Air Effects makes it simple to freshen up my home in one simple step. The aersol trigger is easier to use than most other air freshener cans making it easy to cover a wide area quickly. The addition of Gain scents provides a fresh clean scent that is not too heavy or overwhelming.
Nelly C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I always use Febreze air freshener. I love the variety of scents offered and how fast acting and long lasting it is. I personally like the way it battle odors and leaves behind a clean fresh scent!
Katie D.
Glennville, GA
The heavy duty crisp clean air is the best air freshener to eliminate any odor. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs to cover/eliminate any odor. It's definitely worth every penny.
MaryMegan H.
New Braunfels
Gets the house smelling nice and fresh! Love the different scents that are available for this brand. Smells great and wish it lasted longer but very affordable and effective. I will continue to buy and recommend to others in the future. Love!
Kathryn S.
Normal, IL
An absolute classic. This is in my arsenal for favorite household products. The best part is the scent lasts for a decent amount of time, and instantly freshens for the price. I would definitely recommend!
Erica M.
Topsfield, MA
I always have Febreze Air Effects in my home and in every bathroom. I love the fresh scents that aren't too overwhelming, but last! These are also great for refreshing bedding and towels if you want that fresh, clean scent! I would definitely recommend this product.
Aniya C.
North Hollywood, CA
I live with a football player and he smells horrible when he gets from his games. I can't handle the smell so I spray air febreze in my living room and in the bathrooms and my family members love it so much they tell me to spray it daily đź‘Ťđź‘Ť!