Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by kerneshia m.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this scent! It reminds me of Christmas. I always buy an extra bottle each year so that I can use it throughout the year! After cleaning up I love to spray this as a last step!
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
Nice scent - not too powerful. I usually use this to pretend I have a nice smelling house. I don't use it a ton, so a can lasts a while in our house. It's reasonably priced and available almost everywhere
Krystal K.
East Brookfield, MA
Ferber is the best when it comes to freshening up your home. I have litter boxes in the basement, and I clean them on a daily basis, but I sometimes worry that there may be an odor down there. I keep Febreze in the basement, and one spray is enough to keep it smelling good all day long. I've tried other brands but they don't last or smell as good!
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
Love this product. It give my house a fresh smell and clears out the dog smell. I have accidentally walked into the spray and gagged myself :) It is so effective on bathroom odors as well. Great value for the price.
Justacia R.
Salinas, CA
It's winter and this is the perfect freshener to make it smell like winter! I love coming home to a house that smells wonderful and reminds me of Christmas!
Nicole B.
Have one pretty much handy in basically every room in house. takes out the stale air smell in the air and curtains. Not over powering smell.
Erica R.
Elmwood Park , NJ
This air freshener is perfect for the holiday and winter season. I love that it comes two to a pack. Not overly scented, just right.
Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
I've tried other air fresheners but the scents are always so heavy and they seem to fade quickly. I always end up back with febreeze.
Angelica A.
I don't get this scent but I love how easy it is to just spray around the house and the smell lasts a long time after spraying it.
Gabriela D.
I love how this one smells. I really like this brand they have good options and all the ones that I've tried have been good so far.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
does it smell like a Mint leaves or just a hint of mint ? Haven't seen this in stores.