Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by kerneshia m.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
Any Febreze Air Effects freshener is my favorite. This is the only kind of canned air freshener I will buy because it actually works to get rid of the smell, not just cover it up. The Christmas time ones are the best. They come in 2 packs and I stock up. Highly recommend!!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I got this on clearance after the holidays and was pleasantly surprised. It has a minty smell, but it isn't overwhelmingly holiday. It is very pleasant and works well to freshen my rooms. If they sell these next holiday season , I would pick one up...or two!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Never tried this scent but all this brands scents are great. I use Febreze mainly in my bathroom. It eliminates the bad smells immediately and they don't come back. I also am a big fan of the fabric Febreze.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
These always smell so good! Leaves the room smelling great and just feels much cleaner as well. Would recommend this air freshener to everyone. Very affordable as well so that's a plus for sure! 😊😊😊
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I absolutely love this Febreze it smells amazing and last for awhile I love these aerosol cans they make it easy for me to achieve a nice smelling home making my house feel like a home
Christine M.
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this scent! It reminds me of Christmas. I always buy an extra bottle each year so that I can use it throughout the year! After cleaning up I love to spray this as a last step!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Florence, AL
Febreze is just a must have in my house hold with two kids, two cats, a dog and a husband we need it. Lol. I love all the scents but I do really enjoy the seasonal.
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
These are great to keep in the bathroom or any room that gets smelly. Its always great to freshen the air before you have company and these work great for that.
Nanci N.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Love febreze smell good help get rid of the stink after using the bathroom or when your house needs a little bit of help with snell it's great for everything
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I haven't used this scent before, but the Air Effects work pretty well. They smell really nice, but they don't really have a long-lasting effect.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
does it smell like a Mint leaves or just a hint of mint ? Haven't seen this in stores.