Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Air Effects Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (2 Count, )

Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (2 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips.

does it smell like a Mint leaves or just a hint of mint ? Haven't seen this in stores.
Start your review of Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (2 Count, )!
Krystal K.
East Brookfield, MA
Ferber is the best when it comes to freshening up your home. I have litter boxes in the basement, and I clean them on a daily basis, but I sometimes worry that there may be an odor down there. I keep Febreze in the basement, and one spray is enough to keep it smelling good all day long. I've tried other brands but they don't last or smell as good!
Amy L.
Very nice air freshener we- especially around the holidays- I sprayed it before guests arrived
Christine M.
Brevard, NC
I love this scent! It reminds me of Christmas. I always buy an extra bottle each year so that I can use it throughout the year! After cleaning up I love to spray this as a last step!
Justacia R.
Salinas, CA
It's winter and this is the perfect freshener to make it smell like winter! I love coming home to a house that smells wonderful and reminds me of Christmas!
Mariana F.
Really good air freshener. I love how many scents it has. Every of them delicious. It actually helps removing bad smells making you fell more relaxed . It's price is affordable, suitable for everything this product does. I totally recommend it.
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
Love this product. It give my house a fresh smell and clears out the dog smell. I have accidentally walked into the spray and gagged myself :) It is so effective on bathroom odors as well. Great value for the price.
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
Love this scent! It truly does eliminate the Odor in my home with a nice, holiday fresh scent!
Courteney K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have one in every bathroom and living room. The smell is amazing and it works well the cover any bad smell that we have
Adriana M.
Chino, CA
Had a great scent and definitely freshens the air in my home. I make sure to spray this before anyone comes over.
Nicole B.
Have one pretty much handy in basically every room in house. takes out the stale air smell in the air and curtains. Not over powering smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...