Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Oz) uploaded by kerneshia m.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Oz) uploaded by Meagan J.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wintry Mint Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Oz) uploaded by Meagan J.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
I couldn't find my usual pine scent this year, so I decided to give this a try. I enjoy the wintery scent to it, but it can be a little overpowering if too much is sprayed
Ali M.
Midland, TX
As someone who cooks every day, you always get the smell of food stuck in your house or apartment. I just moved for work into a small apartment and it's been a pain in the past to keep my house smelling nice but with this I can spray it right after I cook and my house smells like nothing ever happened which is great
Ranie w.
I love my house to smell good along with myself so i get scents that i like and this scent is different lol. It was pretty cheap so I would probably buy it again and I did like the smell. However it didn't stay (the smell) around that long. I would probably recommend
Sari D.
I purchased the air effects for heavy duty odors like pets in the house. No noticeable fragrance , eliminates all odors even those pesky dog odors. A great value because I purchase the 6 pack at Amazon.com I would recommend this to anyone who has tough odors.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
love the scent of Wintry Mint, reminds me of fresh fallen snow. Air Effects is a light and airy air freshner, I love the way it makes my house smell after using it. would recommend it to my friends and family I have even given it as housewarming gifts.
Kimberly P.
Ok.... they say it take odor out of the air. I used this and the fabric one. Let me say in a matter of a couple hours the scent was gone!! Very disappointed!!! I used the fabric for years and thought I'd try the air not going to make that mistake again.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
Smells do good! I love Febreze to refresh carpets and fabrics that can't be put in the washing machine! I use the allergen reducer in my daughter's room and I love she loves it. Not only does it smell good but it protects as well.
Olivia W.
Cedar Falls, IA
This air freshner makes my house smell so crisp and clean. It really can take any bad odor and mass the smell as well as eleminating it. I just love the crisp winter smell it gives off. Definitely will keep buying this product.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love febreze air effects! I love all of the scents but especially apple. I always keep a spray can in the bathroom, in the kitchen, and a few in the car. This can completely mask any unpleasant smell (including stinky trash).
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Febreze always has the best scents and soooooo many to choose from. I always keep a bottle at my house and it definitely works. Good for every room in the house. I recommend this to anyone. It's affordable and worth the buy.