Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Wave Crasher Air Freshener (2 Count, 9.7 Oz) uploaded by Tracy S.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Nyquiah W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these!! I especially love them in the spring and summer. The scent is so lightweight and fresh!! It reminds you of a warm day and in a weird way, it smells like clean laundry. They're nice and affordable as well; I pick these up every chance I get!!
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
Love these air fresheners, they work wonderfully. Always keep one in the bathroom and one for around the house and they are always fulfilling the expectations. Pretty affordable and they usually have deals to buy them. I would recommend to anyone.
Deysy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I do love Febreze air fresheners I can't say that this is my favorite scent. I will say that this covers odors very well and it isn't overwhelming. It is very affordable and easy to find at almost any store I would definitely recommend this product.
Lasharay O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have always been a fan of the Febreze brand. I have used many of their products so naturally I would have no issues trying this out. I found the scent to be lively and very inviting. The scent stayed and lingered for a while which was a good thing.
Sara H.
These bottles are great. You can use them to freshen the air or furniture. It drys fairly quickly on furniture so you don't have to wait too long. The duo packs are a good price and they will get used. They come in many different great scents.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I have Febreze air effects all over my home! It keeps my house smelling fresh and new, you'd never believe I have three pets, with these gems! I even buy the lavender scent, to help me sleep and it smells great in my bathrooms!
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
We use this product in every room of the house especially the bathroom. Not sure what my cons would be but my prosout way it all. it keeps the air fresh theres not much than you need to know than that. I fee like its expensive but its worth it to me but when i see the sale tag I stock up.
Andrea C.
Bellingham, MA
Smells amazing! This is my go to product for the car and home. I have a can of it in every room of the house and in the glove compartment. What a great way to refresh your home or car quickly and easily!
Kelsey G.
I am in love with this product. The product isn't too strong but at the same time it quickly gets rid of the odor. The smell lasts for a long time and keeps everything smelling great!
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I love this product. It smells good and it lasts long. It will remove any bad odor in your house. I use it everyday to remove the garbage and shoe smells. I recommend it