BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I have always been a fan of Febreze love the smells and how they just eliminate the odors that float around the house and Febreze just brings in a wonderful smell and it isn't something that's too expensive and it's something that is small so you can just keep in your house and you can you know have them whenever
Maxime S.
I prefer simple scented candles to add aroma to my house. Febreze is effective at masking odors but I prefer their main sprays, which I use first, followed by candles from l'Artisan Parfumeur. Febreze is good value, so I'd recommend it if you don't mind a more artificial scent.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I use this air freshener in my classroom to keep it smelling fresh! I often get compliments from other teachers! The only con that I have is that I have gotten used to the smell and can no longer smell it myself!
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
I love having a freshener I can just plug in and leave. It fills up a room so quickly with a warm inviting scent. It's such a nice beachy summer scent I absolutely love it. It's also very affordable as well.
Jasmine S.
Fernley, NV
This airfreshner smells so amazing . i love this brand. I have to have febreze in my house all the time. Refresh your house and leave it smelling amazing. You cant resist it !
Sierra M.
Lovettsville
This is a decent air freshener. The smell is nice and tropical, but it fades more quickly than I'd like. It certainly helps rooms smell much better.
Olivia D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Such a pretty summer smell! Isn't too overwhelming but is just enough. It lasts for a while and it definitely does its job! Very affordable as well.
Ali W.
Frederick, MD
Makes me feel like I'm on the beach! Makes my house smell wonderful and the sent lingers around for days after the air freshener has even run out.
joseph g.
Denver, CO
I love the way these smell and make my home smell great.covers lots of unpleasant orders.highly recommend this product
Eileen C.
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sun Baked Air Freshener huele delicioso me encantan estos ambientadores no fallan.