BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
I am a Frebreeze user from the beginning. I have pets, kids, and a husband, and you'd be surprised how odors can build! I spray the couch, curtains, carpet, shower curtain, rugs, EVERYTHING!! I love it!! I also love candles, plug ins, and those bamboo oil thingys! I love a fresh smell in every room!

Then they came out with this Febreeze Air Effects - so I had to try it! I bought the Lavendar Vanilla & Comfort scent. Wow! ONE spray is all you need for small to medium sized rooms - 2 sprays for larger rooms. This works SO well!! The scent very quickly spreads throughout the room to eliminate even cat litter odors!!!! Now that's great!!

With just 1 spray eliminating so much odor - this can will last me a long time! I highly recommend this product! If you've got an odor issue, or just like a fresh smelling foom, this is the product for you!!
Jasmine S.
Fernley, NV
This airfreshner smells so amazing . i love this brand. I have to have febreze in my house all the time. Refresh your house and leave it smelling amazing. You cant resist it !
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I have always been a fan of Febreze love the smells and how they just eliminate the odors that float around the house and Febreze just brings in a wonderful smell and it isn't something that's too expensive and it's something that is small so you can just keep in your house and you can you know have them whenever
Maxime S.
I prefer simple scented candles to add aroma to my house. Febreze is effective at masking odors but I prefer their main sprays, which I use first, followed by candles from l'Artisan Parfumeur. Febreze is good value, so I'd recommend it if you don't mind a more artificial scent.
Brittany O.
Arlington , VA
I use this air freshener in my classroom to keep it smelling fresh! I often get compliments from other teachers! The only con that I have is that I have gotten used to the smell and can no longer smell it myself!
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
Who knew Sun baking could smell so good... Obviously not me. This scent was not my favorite out of all of the choices that they put out, but it worked with making the scent last through the whole house. I would recommend it you if you are looking for something to help with smell around the house.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
I love having a freshener I can just plug in and leave. It fills up a room so quickly with a warm inviting scent. It's such a nice beachy summer scent I absolutely love it. It's also very affordable as well.
alicia o.
houston, TX
Really great product love that their is a good amount of variety and good amount of quantity also love their scents but some times could be a little over powering
Whitney B.
London, KY
This product is okay, but it just doesn't compare to the bath and body works wallflowers. Nothing seems to last as long and smell as strong as they do.
Olivia D.
Coraopolis, PA
Such a pretty summer smell! Isn't too overwhelming but is just enough. It lasts for a while and it definitely does its job! Very affordable as well.