Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sugared Cranberry Twin Pack Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz) uploaded by Olivia M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out it on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using this sugared cranberry scent around the holidays. For some reason it reminds me of my childhood Christmas time. It's such a great scent. I have two or three twin packs hiding in my room so I can take one of them out around the holidays. There's something about the scent that makes me feel peaceful and I want to snuggle up in a blanket next to the fireplace and just read a book. It's just peaceful to me. I won't let anyone use it in my house all year because I just want it to be that nice peaceful holiday scent.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Febreeze is a great odor eliminator. I picked this up around the holidays. It reminds me of Christmas. It smells like an apple/cranberry scent to me. It’s perfect for the fall and winter months to freshen the house up and elongate any lingering odors.
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
Frebreze air effects sugared cranberry works like must Frebreze spays and gets rid of odor fast, and it has a nice winter holiday scent also. It is very effective to get a room smelling fresh and scented and it only takes 30 seconds to use. I would recommend this for a holiday air freshener.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This is probably my favorite spray ! It's so sweet and smells so good. I enjoy spraying my whole house in it. I even spray my car ! The best part is that you can use it anytime of the year. It is amazing and cost about 7$ for it
Natalie G.
Does it do what it's suppose to do? Yes. It does freshen the air with a cranberry scent. The reason why I gave it 2 stars was because after several times using this particular spray I couldn't even stand being in the room. The scent was so strong and sweet smelling that I started to get a headache from the smell. I didn't want it to go to waste so I just finished up the bottle for the bathroom. Will not be buying this scent again
Stephanie S.
Burton, MI
Such an awesome smelling product. I love making my home smell like Sugared Cranberry. I enjoy other scents as well because Febreeze Air Effects has many different awesome smells. I have many of them. I would certainly recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Alysha V.
Derby, CT
This makes your house smell like thanksgiving in away, when you bake pie and cookies. If you do spray too much then it will be over powering and throw everything off in the house. but if you like a strong scent that takes over everything then I would say to do it.
Kristin W.
Hands down...the best room fragrance spray! Febreze has the most perfect fragrance spray for any occasion and holiday! I always coordinate with the season! From the spice fragrances around fall/autumn, to the more floral fragrances in the springtime, etc.
McKayla K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of this! It leaves your house smelling fresh and not like it has been drowned in cranberries. It is a good price. One thing that concerns me is that I can barely find this product in some stores. This leads me to believe that it is only in a few stores. I don't know if it's worth the extra mile to purchase in a store I barely go to.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Easy item to spray around the house or after you poop. Its a bit strong for me personally but gets the job done by making it smell delicious, I like to have 2 different scents to have a choice on what I want to be smelling that certain day. But thats just me