BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This product keeps the house smelling really good throughout the whole day. You won't go wrong with buying this product I recommend it
Kathleen A.
Fairport , NY
Great scent and works really well to eliminate other odors in the air. Covers up the smell of my roommate smoking weed perfectly
Kera K.
Whitehall, PA
I love Febreze, I get different scents each time a new can is gone! The scent lingers for a long time would definitely recommend
Gloria M.
Some of these could have a great smell to it but I don't like how it doesn't last or what I would expect for the smell to last
Asherica W.
Ponchatoula, LA
It smells great. It masks any smell. It lasts a long time. My whole family loves it. We buy it every time we go to the store
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this scent for real or discontinued because I love the smell of strawberries and figs, please, please let me know!!
This is my favorite febreze smell I love febreze and have been using it for a long time all the scents a really great .
candy g.
I love it! Eliminates bad smells fast! & leaves home smelling clean & super fresh!!!.. I totally recommend this
Geraldine M.
Torrance
This air freshener is great for the bathroom. It gets rid of all the smells that is why I keep purchasing it
Erika B.
Belton, MO
This is one of my favorite Febreze scents! It definitely smells like strawberries but not too overwhelming.