BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Megan D.
La Follette, TN
Smells great. I use it to freshen up jackets after being in bars, sweat-shirts and jeans between washings, and on my laptop bag and other luggage if I've had them somewhere smelly. It's a nice, crisp scent.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Febrez is the best I love this smell.if you have pets or a smelly house I recommend you to buy Febrez it takes less than one minute for the smell to go away.
Waverly E.
Lavonia, GA
I honestly don't like the smell but that's just my opinion. The smell last for awhile so that's good. Overall I would but it again but in a different sent.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
I love ALL frebreze products. There isn't one that i have had that didn't smell good. this air freshener lasts a while leaving an amazing smell in my home.
Kt L.
Orlando
I use this scent all around my home. I love the way it smells and it is long lasting. I have many pets so a good air freshener is a must in my home.
Jennifer L.
Boise, ID
Love the febreaze air effects. Usually used in bathroom. This one was not my favorite smell, but is still good. Be nice if it was longer lasting
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
So awesome beacause. It as a coconut. Smell makes me fall in love with it last long and don't gotta spray. So much ones or 2 time its enough
Audrey S.
Detroit
Smells great long lasting smell. Leaves your house smelling absolutely wonderful someone people even think you cooked or got a candle lit
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This product keeps the house smelling really good throughout the whole day. You won't go wrong with buying this product I recommend it
Mayra M.
The smells is strong but it works! I use this at home and at work. Definitely recommend this product any scent. Makes a big difference