BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Febreeze has the best air spray air fresheners ever! I love keeping them in the bathrooms especially with boys. It cleans the air so well without leaving a fake overpowering scent.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
This is probably my favorite air freshener ever! The smell is DELICIOUS! It smells very fruity but also very fresh and crisp, the scent is super pleasant and it last really long. The only downside is that you have to use a lot of product to make a room smell like this, but other than that it's an awesome scent!
Laura H.
Providence, RI
When something stinks, go with Febreze! I always buy Febreze products, and this was just as good as the rest. I always keep Febreze cans in all the bathrooms in my house. They definitely keep the air nice and fresh. 100% recommend this product and all the Febreze products.
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
I love the air effect by Febreze because it makes a room smell better instantly and it really, honestly does take the odor away like the commercials claim. I've tried other brands but they just smell powdery or don't spray out as nicely as this brand.
Abi E.
I like the smell but it doesn't last that long. It's definitely good if there's an odd smell in the air and you need to get rid of it because guests are coming over soon. They're not too expensive. I'd probably recommend them to my friends. Yeah.
sharena b.
Durham, NC
WILL LEAVE YOUR HOME SMELLING LIKE YOU JUST PICKED FRESH STRAWBERRIES AND TAKES CARE OF ANY ODOR. I LOVE IT AND TYPICALLY SPRAY IT JUST BEFORE ANY VISITORS COME OVER AND THEY CAN NEVER TELL WHAT THE ODOR WAS PREVIOUSLY.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I didn't know that this scent existed until my roommate over the summer sprayed it around the apartment. It smells AWESOME! I loved the scent so much that when I found it in a store, I immediately bought my own. The scent is way better than a regular, standard air freshener. I'd definitely recommend this one!
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I used to be a big fan of Febreeze products. However, the last 3 cans I've purchased stopped spraying with a full can. Luckily my store returned them for me, maybe let's try to make a pump spray versus aerosol :)
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ
I love this scent it smells like a ripe strawberry!! Very refreshing i usually use on hot summer days. I love it and i smells sweet but not too sweet!! Just right!! It is not expensive i buy it at a dollar general store and i stock up on these air fresheners!!
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA
Love love love the way this stuff smells. all of the febreze air effects work amazingly but this one is my favorite of all of them because of the smell. This product is very affordable and you can get it at any local drugstore or any target nearby.