Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sandalwood & Soothe Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 oz) uploaded by Judi P.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sandalwood & Soothe Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 oz) uploaded by Desi'ree R.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sandalwood & Soothe Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 oz) uploaded by Desi'ree R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Madison C.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is a life-saver in the restroom. Now, we can all act like we don't need it, but lets be honest, it comes in handy! I always spray the restroom after I use it, and I make my significant other spray after he uses it. I highly recommend Febreze products!
Patty H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the scent. Always like the febreze scents. Will buy again. The scent lasts a long time. Can be overwhelmingly if babies or dogs are in house. Overall, very good.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love it, neutralizes bad smells no matter what it is. Being a single mom of three kiddos products like these, that work like this does is a huge help in my day to day.
Love H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this for breeze because it's so easy to spray and make sure you keep this out of the children because it is very easy for them to? And a directly causes of the mouth much out for the little ones because they can really do that so make sure this is from in high places so the child will not be able to get to it make sure they know how to do it if there are nine her up when should you get up put it on their time or in their mouth because it is poisonous but you should put this in a rude because the lights up the whole time and it smells delicious
Desi'ree R.
I tried this scent a week ago and I think I have found my new favorite. it is very calming and it smells like an outdoor adventure....I love that the scents lasts a long time and all yiu need is one spray to fill an entire room....not only do I trust Febreze products in my home....I also use their car products too
Shannon R.
Sandlewood has to be one of my absolute favorite scents. Frebreze uses it well with their air freshener. It is very effective, but sometimes to strong at first. But after a few minutes it disperses throughout the room to freshen it in a balances nature. I would definitely recommend this product in this specific scent. Or Fresh Linen. Those two by Febreze are some of the best air fresheners.
Sarah G.
Delray Beach, FL
Whenever I have this in my home, I smell a refreshing smell. The aroma is clean and soothing. The only con I would have is that the freshener sometimes stops working randomly and we loose the beautiful scent. The upside is that they are not expensive at all so I can easily buy a new one.
Lucine S.
Yaphank, NY
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Okay so I really like this air freshener, but some places it is more expensive then others. There are usually always coupons out. I also think it smells very good. Pros: good smell, easy to spray ; cons: does not last very long
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
Everybody needs to spray some Air freshner every once and awhile and I highly recommend Febreze.. Febreze has the greatest scents and that don't give you that overly per-fumy smell that can sometimes irritate you. Definitely recommend having a few cans stored around the house!