Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Oz) uploaded by Liz R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Cheryl V.
ANYTHING Febreze is great! I love the fabric sprays and air fresheners. I love all Febreze products and my mother also swears by them. There is nothing better than smelling that fresh scent when you lay your head on your pillow after using the fabric spray!
Liz R.
Usually I'm not the fondest of air fresheners--I find that they often smell cheap, or like bad perfume, if they even last at all. The summer set that Febreze released actually smelled quite lovely! It was a light, clean, sort-of floral type scent without smelling sickeningly like fake flowers. Plus, the container was super cute!
Amanda M.
Norwalk, ca
I have 3 cats and an active little boy. This spray covers the odors that our lives always generate. It even covers the smell of garlic when I spend too much time in the kitchen. Its super affordable and a great value. I would definatly recommend this to everyone with a busy filled lifestyle.
Emily G.
Martinez, GA
The smell in great - covers up pets (and kids!). However, I wished the fragrance lasted longer. I find myself spraying it often - could be that I just get used to it and do not notice it. I would love it if this same scent was available in the fabric spray as well!
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a yummy scent! Not what you'd expect from an air freshener and not overbearing or too strong of a scent. Great to keep in the bathroom or use around the house before you have guests over.
Jordyne H.
York, PA
This febreze product is really good. You can spray it just in the air for a quick smell if something good. Or you can spray it on the furniture and allow the smell to sink in a little but that will last a little bit longer then just a spray in the air
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Smells great and easy to use. I got mine at walmart for a 2 for 1 special. would recommend for an area of the house or office that might get a bit smelly. this product is affective and does exactly what it says. its refreshing and I would recommend.
Nidhi S.
All Febreze products smell amazing so I love them all, but I decided to review this one because od the lemongrass scent. This scent is indescribable. I cannot explain how fresh and lemony this smells but it is just awesome!!
Derek K.
Lexington, Ky
Febreze is baller. I love it! I recommend it. It's great but can make your fabrics feel wet at first. But it dries fast and smells great and it's cheap! A very affordable option. I recommend it to anyone.
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
so subtle but very effective! it's not overwhelming and i love that. it really does seem to eliminate odors, at least for a long while. i was very impressed with how fast it worked and it smelled amazing.