Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Pumpkin Bliss, Cranberry Cheer, and Apple Delish Air Freshener Value Pack (3 Count, 9.7 oz EACH)

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables™, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought the entire holiday pack last year, to my surprise all of the sprays smelt amazing and were sure to bring holiday Cheer! I kept finding myself going back to buy more and more.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Love the time of year when I can start bringing out my pumpkin spice stuff and it's great that Febreeze has a holiday version of these I don't like particularly flowery or perfumy type of sense as a tenant give me a headache and so I really enjoy these particular varieties because they have more natural type of sense that just smells delicious.
Isabel F.
Donna, TX
I recently bought these at sams and I gotta say, for the price it's worth it! I love the scents and I use these to fregrance parts of my home that don't necessarily need it but it helps bring that clean and fresh feeling together
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best smelling stuff ever! I have one that smells like spring flowers and its such a a calming smell! I love spraying the house with it before bed or before company comes over!
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
These holiday fresheners are amazing!! The only thing that I don't like is once you spray it you have to spray it again within like an hour to keep the scent going. But they all smell amazing and I definitely recommend them.
Taylor W.
Love fenders air fresheners! They always smell amazing and make my furniture smell super clean after I clean it! They have amazing products for my house and I love them! They have amazing scents as well!
Kait U.
Gilbert, AZ
There is nothing better than having my house smell like fall! I love apple cider and pumpkin spice scents and I can't get enough of how well this does at keeping the smell!
bronte k.
Glendale, CA
Pretty sure i own every scent that febreze has out there! Im using the pumpkin bliss right now cause im in the thanksgiving mood! But my favorite is the christmas time ones. The smell lingers, ive been using them for so long that i dont even notice the smell is there half the time but everyone that walks into my house and im not kidding, everyone, always says wow your house smells so good and they ask what it is lol!
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Nothing gets me more excited for the start of fall more than the scent of Febreze fall value packs. They smell amazing, and I love spraying these around my house to keep me excited about fall. I love the variety and they each smell amazing and are a perfect addition to any fad fall home.
Lynn M.
Hastings, FL
We bought this around the holidays and love it. I would love to buy it all year but only find it during the holidays. You can buy the scents separately and I love them. I have tried other off brands and always go back to Febreze it is the most effective for the price.