BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Amber K.
The perfect air freshener for fall. I love it! Everything smells like pumpkin when I have these in stock!
Shelley A.
Sandwich, MA
Use these in the bathroom of my dorm room and work great. Makes the room smell good and lasts a while
Kimberly M.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this during the fall time. It just makes it smell like fall. I use this all around the house.
Anissa C.
San Diego, CA
Great fall scent that makes the air smell so happy! It doesn't just make odors it eliminates them!
Dalila L.
I love pumpkin but this was a little strong for the house. A little spray went a long way.
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite smell for fall I really just love the sprayer on this it makes it super easy
Paige W.
Chatham, ON
I love anything to do with fall! Who doesn't ?! Soo when I saw this , I just had to try it. It smells AMAZING! If you love pumpkin , then you gotta try this!
Yasmin A.
I like the fact that they have so many different types that smell amazing and really do a. Good job