BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I have pets at home. And that makes our house smell not so nice. We use this so much to refresh the air. It is long lasting so I don't use too much but if you use a lot, it can make you feel kind of dizzy from the chemicals in the spray. It masks the odors of animals at home so I will buy it again.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
This is my favorite scent for the fall. I use this on the kitchen to spray down the trash can . It is very effective and leaves a fresh smell without having to spray the whole bottle. I like how it isn't too sweet smelling and it is perfect for those obsessed with pumpkin everything!
Elizabeth  L.
Clayton, NC
Let's just take a moment to praise Jesus for this sent... It smells like fall. I keep this spray in that bathroom for when it smells and I like spray it to freshen up the house on cleaning day.
Alexis A.
Canutillo, TX
Febreze is just such an amazing brand whose air freshners do them justice by being so delightful and strong. I spray this all over my house for it smells so good and reminds me of thanksgiving
Abby S.
Dayton, OH
The Pumpkin Bliss Air Freshener smells amazing! It is very strong, so you only need to use a couple sprays to know it's working. It's affordable and a good value for the 2 count pack. It's an effective way to have a room smell like fall instead of using a candle.
Zulekha V.
Houston
Doesn't smell as good as I expected. But as with any Febreze product, it works! The smell is just not quite as aromatic as expected to me. That was disappointing but I got it at a great price no harm done, I wouldn't recommend it anyone though, not worth it.
Christina A.
Leaves the air smelling home-y and comfy! Reminds me of Thanksgiving/Christmas and happy times. Gets rid of the smell in an instant! Great smell. Very affordable and really work! I buy these at Target for a very low price and have them all over my house!
Rachel C.
This smell is so comforting and great for the holidays, not too overpowering for a room. Very effective and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend :)
Jennifer L.
Wonderful fall smells. Makes the house smell good for hours. I wish it would last a couple of days but if I spray every morning it seems to last till evening. Excellent for fall! :) Very affordable.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
This is a little strong for my likings, but it gets the job done. Once it settles in, it makes your house or room smell of a fall day or thanksgiving dinner.