BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
If it has the name Frebreze on it, I already love it. I love that the scent lasts forever. It is a little pricey for air freshner but it works so well and neutralizes orders not just covers them up. The only downside is that it always makes my 3 month old sneeze.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love this febreeze scent! It's not too harsh of a scent and the smell lingers for a while unlike some other air fresheners. Also gets out any animal smells from fabrics. I'd recommend this scent to anyone who like the pumpkin/fall scent year round
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love the way this air freshener smells! It's perfect to use in the fall since pumpkin seems to be the scent during that season. It also makes my home feel cozy and fresh when I use it. I love how all Febreze air fresheners spray. It's got a quiet spray unlike many other brands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves fall and a cozy home.
Heather A.
Painted Post, NY
I love anything that has to do with pumpkins. This smells like you have a bunch of pumpkin pies being cooked. I loved it so much, that I went out and bought more just to keep stocked up through out the year. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves the smell of pumpkins.
Wendy A.
Newport Beach, CA
This smells amazing, like actual pumpkin! Not only does it smell amazing, it masks odors effectively and doesn't make you gag by being overpowering. It's very afforadable and lasts for quite while. If you love the smell of the holidays, then this is a must have!
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Great product, but this is not my favorite scent. It does work very well to eliminate any odors in the air, and keeps working long after it is sprayed. Febreze is always very effective and affordable - keep your eye out for coupons! They often have them available.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
We have two dogs and somedays our house can get a little smelly. This air freshener is my favorite to spray before guest come over. The pumpkin smell is so fun for the fall time. The price is very reasonable, especially if you have a coupon!
Aubriana N.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
This is the best smelling air freshener I have ever smelled. Pumpkin is my favorite thing during fall time, being able to have my house smell like pumpkin all day long? I'd say that's a pretty big win. Would definitely purchase again. ✨
Francisco V.
mckinney, TX
I love febreze air freshener sprays. They don't just mask unwanted odors, they eliminate them. I make sure every room in my house has a can of this handy. They work especially well in my kid's room as well as the restroom.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I tried the Air Effects because I had a coupon. I was so surprised with this product. It does take the smells away and leaves a nice scent of fall. It was very affordable with the coupon. I recommend you give this a try.