Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Jolly Pine Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by Nancy C.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Jolly Pine Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by Melissa W.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Jolly Pine Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by Melissa W.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I think the smell of this is alright. It does its job of being able to mask the smell of whatever you're trying to hide, but it definitely doesn't cancel it out or anything. It's pretty cheap and a bottle lasts a while. I don't like using sprays too much because it doesn't seem like it'll be too good for your health in the long run, but if you want to leave it in your bathroom or something I recommend it.
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
This scent smells better than most pine scented air fresheners. He scent is strong, but not overwhelming. As with most air fresheners the scent doesn't last long enough, but seems to last a little longer than most.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Febreze makes some of the best air fresheners in my opinion. They always smell fantastic and are affordable. I find them to be very effective at killing bad scents. I tend to use them in the room where I keep the litter box and you can not even tell that there is one in there! Jolly Pine is my favorite scent especially during the holidays! I recommend 100%!
Robert V.
Scranton, PA
I love using this; as someone that has 3 cats and many 2 litter boxes (plus the fact I live next to someone that smokes pot and stinks up the apartment) it often smells in my apartment. The Febreze Air Effects Air Fresheners help immensely to eliminate the smells. It works really well and smells great. Relatively cheap also. Would recommend!
Brittany K.
I change my air freshener in my home with the seasons and I have to say, this is my new favorite winter smell! It smells exactly like a Christmas tree!! They smell so authentic and I've had a few people tell me how nice my house smells! Please make this a permanent air freshener!!
Caleb C.
This product is great. I love eating fish and it smells up the whole house every time I cook it. I use this after I cook and it removes the smell in no time without just covering it up. The only complain I have is that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
This air freshener is my go-to one! When the commercials say it doesn't only mask over odors but takes them away completely, they weren't lying. I always smell a distinct difference in my house even hours after I've sprayed it, which I haven't experienced with other products similar to it. The only downfall is that certain scents can seem a little overwhelming and borderline unpleasant, but they have so many that one is bound to find one they like.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I have a fake Christmas tree in the winter so I usually pick some of this up to spray so that I can feel like I'm enjoying the authentic thing. The dispenser is nice and effective I just wish it wouldn't leave my carpet damp after spraying it.
Amanda M.
Powell, TN
The pine scent is my absolutely favorite for the fall and winter seasons. The Air Effects air freshener goes in every bathroom and in the kitchen for an extra boost when the plug-ins don't do the trick.
John P.
Pomona, CA
My girlfriend has 4 cats, and that can make it hard to keep things smelling fresh. But using Air Effects Febreze Air Fresheners, you can keep any room smelling fresh.