Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Ounce) uploaded by Jessica P.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Ounce) uploaded by Jessica P.

BY FEBREZE

Extra-tough odors call for heavy-duty odor elimination. With up to 2X* odor-eliminating power, Febreze Heavy Duty is our toughest formula ever. Febreze Air Effects Heavy Duty helps clear the air of stubborn odors such as smoke, trash, and pet smells, and leaves behind nothing but crisp, clean freshness. When ordinary air fresheners simply aren’t enough, let Febreze Air Effects Heavy Duty take care of the job.*Amount at source see more...

Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
We keep this scent in the bathroom at my office. It has a nice fresh clean smell that isn’t too overbearing. It does a really good job at eliminating those not so great smells. It runs about the same as other febreze products. I would definitely recommend.
Misa C.
S San Fran, CA
Febreze Air Effects are always the best air fresheners i can purchase. It has always eliminated all odors that I'd try to cover and does not leave a terrible lingering scent. It smells fresh and not too overwhelming. I would recommend this to those looking for a great, simple air freshener.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Will literally get rid of almost any smell! I like to shake it and mist it towards the ceiling fans and also spray my curtains with it. Certain products irritate my dogs but this isn’t one of them! I prefer the heavy duty over the other scented ones because it just seems to work for those really hard to get out smells
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Now the scent isn’t what I would describe as “crisp clean”. It really smells like some potpourri threw up into the air. The scent is very strong but it absolutely covers up any smell you are trying to cover. I buy this for the bathroom and it works wonders.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is awesome for people who have pets and just sometimes can't get the "dog smell" out of the air certain days! Smells fresh and clean! The brand is pricey but the products do they jobs.
Tiffany G.
For breeze last of the longest love it makes your house feeling so crisp and clean and dust free not disappointed highly recommended worth the cost to sent lasts very long yes I always recommend for breeze
Sumera G.
The scent is a very pleasant general "laundry fresh" type scent -- VERY reminiscent of, but not 100% identical to Original Gain laundry detergent. Since Gain and Febreze are both made by Proctor and Gamble, the cross marketing makes sense, and as someone who loves the fresh 'green' smell of Gain, I must admit to being in love with this product.
Kurtina B.
My husband is a heavy cigarette smoker , when he is stressed out he can smoke up to 2 packs of cigarettes in a day. this Air Effects Febreze Heavy Duty Spray is wonderful for getting the smoke smell out of the house. It is very cost effective and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get rid of strong lingering smells
Celestina S.
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Air works really well. I live in a home one a ranch with animals who are in and out all day long, bringing their smells with them and this effectively terminates any trace of those scents. And the scent it does leave behind is truly a crisp clean air scent that I just love. I couldn't be happier with this product!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
My family insists on using air fresheners and this is the only one we all agree on. It has a smell but it's not super over powering and it is a welcomed relief when it's used as a bathroom spray. I would prefer something more natural but I put up with it.