BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Alisha C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Happy Spring Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)
I was so happy to see they came back out with this happy spring for breeze which is seasonal again this year. It has an amazing smell like no other. It is one of my favorite scents made by febreze! ❤️❤️❤️
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This has to be my all-time favorite air freshener from Fabreze. The scent is honestly SO intoxicating! It’s a sweet floral scent without being too floral, and refreshing all at once. I used it whenever I had company over and they were always asking what I used to make my home smell so nice. If you see this one in stores- STOCK  UP!!
Dacia G.
Atlanta, GA
These smell great and are good for refreshing your home or office. The smell does not linger, which could be both good and bad. However, these definitely do cover up odors. It is pretty affordable, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
While I love the scent, I dont like that the spray falls very quickly and ends up making my tiled floor slippery.
I can only spray it inside the toilet, and over my bathroom rugs.
Kari C.
I cant go without my air fresheners.. And the fabreeze brand and fragrances are my favorite! These dont just mask the smells they leave the area feeling clean and fresh! I swear by fabreeze!
Sashai G.
Febreeze air freshener gives me so much life! I am in awe of what this product can do. There is no smell too strong enough (that I've encountered) that this can't get rid of. Not only that, but it leaves the air in the room feeling fresh and clean. Many, if not most air fresheners can have an overbearing scent, but this is PERFECT! Febreeze air freshener for the win! I also spray a little on my sheets mid-week prior to washing on Sundays!
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
Hate the smell of this.. It probably is because i might have used too much of it. But it still seems like it was way too strong and it gave me a headache. It made the bad smell go away which is why it's getting two stars. But the bad smell just ruins it.
Alexis M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Smells like you just walked upon a field of flowers in a meadow. I imagine that when I spray this it is spring time even if it is winter. It gives me hope. It works so well that you'd never even know that there was a smell before. I love it.
Rhonda W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I really like the effect and smell after it takes a few minutes to settle. When it first comes out, I find the smell strong. I make sure my kids are outside when I spray. I buy the economy pack at Sam's club, so the price isn't too bad.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
When we first moved in to our apartment, they changed the carpets so the whole place smelled like glue. We used this everyday to mask that smell together with a carpet cleaner and it worked! I love the fresh scent of thus air spray.