BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Fabrezze I can’t think of one family that I know that doesn’t have Fabrezze in their house hold! It is a must have product for your home ! I use it for the bathrooms, bedrooms, living room ! Long lasting smell! Kills bad smells and leaving the place feeling and smelling clean and amazing !
Brittney G.
I bought this scent, mostly to keep my cats away from the furniture as cats do t like the smell of ginger. However I found myself really liking the warm clean smell of it.
Adam W.
Not bad, still smells so chemically compared to mrs myers stuff though. I got mine at a local grocery store. I would not recommend it esp if you have children. There are cleaner alternatives.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great scent! It makes me happy to walk into my home knowing that this product helps to keep my home smelling inviting if I've having someone over last minute. I would definitely recommend, but gave 4 stars as I wish it lasted longer
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I keep this in my bathroom to use whenever the bathroom starts smelling stinky. This particular fragrance smells very good. This product works well at neutralizing odors and leaves your home smelling clean and fresh.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
Febreze is really the only brand that I buy when it comes to air fresheners. I am never disappointed. It is very effective and always gets rid of bad smells. The range of scents is also fantastic. Ginger verbena is one of my favorites. Would recommend.
Heather D.
Fairfield, ME
Having guests? Have a stinky problem? Febreze is the best at getting rid of odors fast. Spray liberally in the air where needed, leave the room for a few minutes, and when you get back all you'll only smell the Febreze scent. They have a good variety of scents and all the ones I've tried smell nice.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA
Depends on what your preference is, but I love this scent as it fills my house. My younger siblings reacted by coughing and complaining, so I no longer spray it. Otherwise, it would be my home's signature scent. Maybe it's just too strong for some.
Midialis G.
Homestead, FL
Ohhh this smells so good! I love spraying it around the house. It really dose smell like ginger verbena everyone around the house loves it. The best part is that it's not as strong to inhale as other products
Ruth G.
The smell is great really does eliminate ordors is why i always choose febreze most of the time this scent is great and it does give u that ginger smell i love it