BY FEBREZE #2 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Ilyasin Z.
Nashville, TN
My house full of boys is full of "What's that smell?" moments. But I can always count of my favorite duo/combo since Jay Z and Beyoncé , FEBREZE and GAIN. Whoever combined these scents knew what they were doing. I love the MOONLIGHT BREEZE scent because it adds a hint of feminine to my super masculine household. So Frebreze with Gain get two thumbs up!! Every visit to the store for household shopping, I am sure to grab one (or two) You should too! Febreze Air Effects Original Air Refresher with Gain 9.7 ozAir Effects Febreze® Air Effects Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)
fiona f.
This air freshener is honestly my favorite scent from Febreeze. It smells so good and a small spray is enough to transform a room's scent in seconds. I purchased this from Target when I was running low on air freshener and I'm so glad I decided to give this a try. I honestly like most Febreeze products but this one's scent is just soooooo good!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great scent. I also like the rubber bottom, as I can put it down silently on a counter top. Awesome smell & long lasting! But hard to find! I love this stuff!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love anything gain. It cleans well and smells fantastic. It made me so happy when I found out they had an air freshener that smelled like gain. Because of this, I tested out some Febreze and realized i liked their products as well. I highly recommend this product.
Tori D.
As a dog owner, Febreeze is my go to! I spray Febreeze all throughout my house, in every room, in every couch and more, every single day! So... my house smells inviting instead of like DOG. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for pet owners.
jazmine M.
I love this air freshener!!! It leaves my house smelling clean , an smells like a flower but strong as a perfume, it makes me satisfied. The price is great for the product, I definitely recommend if you want your house to smell like beautiful flowers an fresh .
Alexandra K.
West valley, UT
This is the only scent my significant other will let me use. I love them all & am very into scents. He on the other hand is obsessed with this one. Our home always smells amazing, even having two dogs, a 16 year old teen & a 10year old slob living here.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Febreze Air Effects is great. I love all the scents that they have, expecially this one in Moonlight Breeze. It is effective and has a long lasting scent. I love that you can pick this up at any local grocery store as well as local dollar stores.
Sarahy ♥.
Dallas
Love using this spray! It has a very long lasting scent! Good at covering up stinky smells. Really helps since I have pets. Its also very affordable and long lasting! I definitely recommend this spray! Looking forward to try out other scents!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
If you love the smell of laundry softener, you will absolutely love this air freshener. Again has a few different smells so be sure to pick the one that works best for you. I would recommend, as this freshener will not disappoint.
mehk j.
rochdale
is it a fresh scent
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
What kind of air freshener does you smell like?