BY FEBREZE #29 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Air Effects™ eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Ilyasin Z.
Nashville, TN
My house full of boys is full of "What's that smell?" moments. But I can always count of my favorite duo/combo since Jay Z and Beyoncé , FEBREZE and GAIN. Whoever combined these scents knew what they were doing. I love the MOONLIGHT BREEZE scent because it adds a hint of feminine to my super masculine household. So Frebreze with Gain get two thumbs up!! Every visit to the store for household shopping, I am sure to grab one (or two) You should too! Febreze Air Effects Original Air Refresher with Gain 9.7 ozAir Effects Febreze® Air Effects Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)
Kaleb F.
Boston
This is an amazing product that helps clean any bad odors out of the air and keep them gone. It is so effective and I love the floral-toned freshness this spray offers as an alternative to even the worst odors.

We love so many of their scents and the powerful and long-lasting formula they use. We have been buying their products for years and will continue to do so for years to come.
Sabrina K.
Delaware
Smells awesome! The bottle is easy to use and hides most odors from animals to stinky shoes. It’s effective and I recommend to any and all people that come in my apartment. The only con is the mist is cold when it touches skin but what can you expect.
Kimberly S.
Sudlersville, MD
This is my absolute favorite scent by Febreeze!! I love the Moonlight Breeze scent.  It is not too flowery smelling but smells fresh and clean.  It is very effective and I have three dogs so it really does the trick. I love when I can find it in the dual pack as well!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love anything gain. It cleans well and smells fantastic. It made me so happy when I found out they had an air freshener that smelled like gain. Because of this, I tested out some Febreze and realized i liked their products as well. I highly recommend this product.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Febreze Air Effects is great. I love all the scents that they have, expecially this one in Moonlight Breeze. It is effective and has a long lasting scent. I love that you can pick this up at any local grocery store as well as local dollar stores.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
If you love the smell of laundry softener, you will absolutely love this air freshener. Again has a few different smells so be sure to pick the one that works best for you. I would recommend, as this freshener will not disappoint.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
First of all, this is my favorite scent of all air fresheners! The laundry detergent smells great too. But this spray lasts long and really does eliminate the odors instead of just covering it up. A little pricey but worth it.
Odaliz B.
San Marcos, TX
They have the best scents ever, it will immediately have your home smelling so good and fresh. I couldn’t live without Fabreze in my life! They aren’t pricey but they usually have coupons to make it more affordable!
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
Love these for not only my house but also for my car!! Keeps everything smelling nice and fresh! Doesn't just mask the smell momentarily it actually gets rid of it. The smells are amazing depending on the seasons I change it up. Only downside is I wish it was a little bit more quick absorbing especially for in my car. Other than that I highly recommend! Super affordable and also come in packs to save $
mehk j.
rochdale
is it a fresh scent
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
What kind of air freshener does you smell like?