BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This has a wonderfully festive scent! It works well for a quick air freshener but don’t expect long lasting effects from this. They are a little more expensive compared to the Glade aerosol sprays so I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t want to pay the higher price.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love festive scents so I was so excited when I found this two pack at my local Dollar General. It smells AMAZING! It's really effective at getting rid of smells. A little goes a long way too so the bottle lasts a long time. I thought the price for a two pack ($5.99) was VERY reasonable! I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Alicia G.
Its fall and I had to go to the store right away to get my Fabreeze Cranberry air freshner. It helps to freshen the house from the pet odor of owning 4 pets. I love that it is available at stores local to me and that I can just grab it quick & spritz when company or unexpected company show up!
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The cranberry air freshener is not my favorite scent, but I still gave this product three stars because they do such a great job at removing scents from our home. I have always enjoyed febreeze products and definitely recommend this to those individuals who like the scent of cranberries!
Cassidy L.
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz) this makes my home smell sooooo good and it's a great smell for the holiday seasons I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
I absolutely love this scent!! It smells absolutely amazing. I wish I could buy this scent all year long! It works so well in the first spritz that I never have to use a crazy amount which makes it last longer in my household. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
I like this product but it is not my favorite Fabreeze scent. It smells almost too fake sweet and candy-like at times. I also had bought the scent as a car air freshener and it takes some getting used to. If you don't like strong scents, I would avoid. Dissipates quickly.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Most would consider this a holiday smell but I️ think it’s great all year round!! Crisp, sweet and yummy cranberry. Smells fruity while still smelling clean and fresh. I️ always like to switch around my air freshener but I always go back to this one.
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
Mmmmmmmm. I can’t describe how much I love this scent. Haha. My wife had bought a different scent of Febreze, and I couldn’t stand the smell (she liked it). This one is my all time favorite and will get it any chance I get when in need of an air freshener.
Ashley U.
Allendale, MI
This is my favorite febreeze product! It smells amazing and covers up odors such as that smelly pet smell. Very effective and affordable. I would recommend this scent to anyone looking for a refreshing smell to brighten up a room.