Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)

BY FEBREZE #18 in Air Fresheners

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Ty R.
Carson, MS
I love Febreze Air Effects!! I spray every room in my house. It neutralizes any unpleasant odors in the air and leaves a lingering scent that lasts and lasts. Very easy and convenient way to keep your home smelling fresh and clean. This particular cranberry scent wasn't my favorite but if you like cranberry scents, you will love this one!
Lissette A.
I like that febreeze gives you a good, even control of the product you're spraying. If you've ever used the air wick sprays, you know just how quick and streak like the spraying can get. Plus the scents are sometimes a bit too harsh. I never have that problem with febreeze. And the cranberry scent is so nice.
Jordan B.
Gainesville, FL
This spray never disappoints! It smells nice and is easy to use. I don't think this product has any cons and is effective at making the house smell nice. It is very affordable at any supermarket or drugstore and would recommend this product.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this scent, is one of our favorites and it really takes away the nasty odors from cooking, bathroom or outside. It's a great product and I can spray it outbound my kids as it's safe for them. I recommend this!
Monica M.
I haven't used this particular smell but I use Febreze all the time to deodorize my furniture and anything else that I can't put in the washer. I love it. It is a strong scent that last! really does what it says.
Alyssa H.
Overland Park, KS
I keep at least 3-4 of these in my apartment at all times. Holiday scents are my favorite but the cranberry is a year round scent. It does a great job of eliminating odors and leaving the room smelling fresh.
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
I use on blankets and on furniture and in rooms where I need a burst of freshness. Also I use once a day inside my toddlers diaper genie to minimize the sour smell.
Hannah N.
Cookeville , TN
These air fresheners are always very great to have around because it takes away all of the bad smells and makes the room very enjoyable to be in
Lauren K.
Sawyer
Smell stays fresh and works unbelievably well. I would definitely recommend this product. Does not fade away within hours it stays and cleans.
Zenia B.
Groves, TX
This smell is always home when I smell it my parents use it like krazy and I live it haha it jst a reminder of home to me