Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Air Effects Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )

Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this in my livingroom and my car. It doesnt just cover up smells but it gets ride of them. I have gotten a lot of the different smells and i have really liked each one. They all really do smell good. I recommend this, it really works well.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Allison B.
I love Febreze and I love Downy ❤ The two together in this spray is wonderful. It is my favorite. I always buy the two pack for around $4-5 depending on where I am. This spray makes my whole house smell amazing
Belen H.
I love fabreze in general but this speific scent is one of my favorites! It keeps my house smelling good when i want to get rid of food smell or a bad odor. I highly recommend although it is not pet friendly
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Really great at covering bathroom smell maybe a little bit too much. Pro tip: spray a little because the smell can be overwhelming.
josy R.
dudley, north carolina
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Easy to use and amazing smell. I spray it all over the house makes it smell extra clean
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite ones that i always have and use in my house. It has a wonderful smell and it helps keep the house, restroom and the whole house smelling fabulous.
Marissa C.
Mastic, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Marissa C.
I bought this at Sam's club over the holiday season. It smells so good. It isn't so strong. It is perfect for around the house and the car. It came in a value pack I don't remember what the price was. I would recommend to others.
Mandy A.
Brownstown, IN
I'm not a big fan of this product. I like candles better or wax melt warmers. I feel sprays just mask the smell for a little and then it goes back to smelling around the house. I do like this scent but I would rather try it in a wax melt. I don't think this is worth the money.
Tiffany B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Tiffany B.
Powerfully scented yet not so strong it irritates noses. It definitely gets rid of or masks odors until the odor dicipates. It sweet, yet clean smelling. I keep a bottle in my office just in case and love it.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Gets rid of the odors and makes the house smell great. There is a lot of different fragrances, and they all smell great. Very good for the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try. You can find this pretty much everywhere. It is a must for me.

Looking for your answer?