Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz) uploaded by Kaitlin R.

BY FEBREZE #40 in Air Fresheners

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Savannah R.
Febreze is a well known brand that I've used a lot before. I love the variety of scents that can keep my house smelling clean and fresh everyday. The brand is not too expensive, so I don't mind purchasing the air freshener often. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a fresh scent in their home.
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
I was kinda upset when I purchased this the last time. The can was half empty, so weird. I got abt sprays out of it. It does smell nice and it does reduce the effect of strong odors. But I'm hesitate to buy again because if I'm going to buy something I want everything I've paid for
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
Wonderful experience. Spaying this was like bring in fall. Light weight and scented. Not overbearing. Product was highly effective and lasted. Very affordable. One can should last a month if you use reasonably. Highly recommended for those who like scent tones, not scent punches!
Angela B.
These aireffects not only have a crispy fresh apple scent, but they hold the power of Febreze that most know and trust. Relatively inexpensive and you can usually always find them in the money saving twin pack. Definitely a necessity for my house! Especially with all boys!!
Amy B.
I really like the apple scented air effects, minus the fact that it smells slightly synthetic. It covers harsh odors that can sometimes creep up on you and costs next to nothing compared to other brands. I would recommend this in conjunction with burning some candles.
shay M.
Febreze has become a household name. Everyone knows it. It's cheap, and does the job. Convenient to get and the bundles are awesome to leave around. Not too much to complain about considering how many products febreze has to offer.
Emma V.
Not a fan of Apple scent in my home but kept a good long lasting scent. Probably good in another scent but I liked it for its qualities Anyways. This was a good price for 2 of them. Will have to repurchase
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Easy to spray! Smells amazing! Long lasting. Such a variety! Useful to keep in any room to get rid of Oder, or to use just as a fresh scent to spice up any room!
Soren Y.
Carbondale, PA
This freshener smells incredible. The apple scent reminds me of the holidays, and a warm apple pie in the oven. It can really change the atmosphere of the room.
Stacy D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is the best airfreshner in my option specially since fall is coming up the pressed Apple air freshener it great it has a amazing smell !:)