Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz) uploaded by Kaitlin R.Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz) uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY FEBREZE #41 in Air Fresheners

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Victoria C.
New York
Spray this in the bathroom, bedroom, living room, hallways and more because it smell fresh and delicious. Goes well with the fall weather. It is easy to spray and is at a reasonable price I would recommend
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This has a great apple scent to it. It’s great to spray on fabric to give them a fall/wintery smell. It works good on making freshening up the air as well. What it doesn’t do is cover/kill bad smells. It more mixes with them and it’s not pretty.
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
These air fresheners are well worth it. They have a strong scent so you only need to use a little. Sometimes they are a little too strong which is why you should be conservative with it. They last a good amount of time and really get the job done. For these reasons, I would definitely recommend!
Cath K.
Weston, CT
I don't know why I purchased this scent I think I did it by accident but it smells weird. I would rather use a natural or unscented freshener because I think the scents are very artificial smelling.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
This is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the scent! I can spray it through the whole house to get rid of odor and the scent outlast all other air fresheners
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
I love the Febreze air effects. It smells wonderful, is long lasting and doesn’t get all over the place during use like other brands do. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone. They have a large selection of scents so there is something for everyone!
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
I love Air Effects Febreze Pressed Apple! It smells like fresh cut apples! I also love how Febreze has a soft spray, meaning that its not a stream. Its more of a mist type of spray which seems to spread through the air instead of leaving wet spots where ever it lands.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air freshener is a must when you live with guys! I love Febreze Fresheners and always have them on hand in every bathroom! They are easy to use, reasonably priced, and last forever! Everyone loves the scents and there are tons to choose from at most locations!
Sham G.
I love the smell of apples during the fall. This leaves my home smelling great and sets the mood for a cozy, fall afternoon. It's effective and is sold at a reasonable price. It also lasts me a good amount of time. I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Cory L.
These are great for when a room smells. The scent is so nice and very strong. Sadly the scent does not last forever but it does do a great job of getting rid of the bad smell. They are good to have on hand and great to keep in the bathroom. I recommend them.