Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Air Effects Air Effects Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, )

Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts.

What is your fav scent?
What flavor is best for odor cover up?
Start your review of Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
virginia P.
Carthage, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love this scent! My favorite is the pine tree but they're both seasonal so I gotta buy them up every year when they come out!
Heidy S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Smell so. Good As if the whole entire house was just dropped into a washing machine lol... Makes everything fresh and clean
Madeline S.
Minneapolis, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze is the only air freshener that I have found to actually work and live up to it's name. I live in a college dorm room and between the small size and the lack of cleaning being done on a regular basis, this has been a life-saver to keep our room smelly clean and fresh.
Joselyn R.
Salt Lake City, UT
This one is light and just a little spray into the room makes it even smell clean. After I finish cleaning the living room and bedroom this is what I like to use to keep a fresh feel.
Brianna W.
chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Brianna W.
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent of this Febreze. The scent took me by surprise I was sure it would be a strong earthy scent however, it is quite a beautiful scent. It is $2.99 at Target which is fairly reasonable. I definitely would recommend trying it out.
Judith J.
Fremont, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Recommend this product make your house smell good good on price will use it in my home it smells really good
Danielle C.
Clark, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Although it’s expensive I love all fabreeze products. They leave the house air smelling clean and fresh. There’s a variety of scents as well. I love their products for pets too. It eliminates the pet odor in the house and is long lasting.
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand I love how it's making my house smells sooo fresh and clear it's not heavy at all ..
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It's an okay air freshener. I don't think it eliminates the odors but temporarily masks them. Also it can feel like it leaves a cloud and doesn't disperse.
Amanda H.
Normalville, PA
Works great the scent of this is perfect not floral or too overpowering just a fresh scent to mask odors quickly