BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Love this product and I adore the scent of this air freshener! Leaves my room smelling very clean! I recommend!
Josh I.
Frankfort, KY
One word. AWESOME!!! SMELLS SO SO SO GOOD. Go through a lot of these. Want your house smelling good. Get these
Emily L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My roommate loves this scent but I cannot stand it! To me it smells super stale like a young teen boys cologne.
Hunter B.
Townville , SC
I love this stuff! It keeps my house smelling so good and fresh and it's cheap!!! Will not use anything else!
Anndria T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent of fabreeze air effects. It's light and naTure like but great at eliminating harsh odors.
Lissette A.
Panorama City, CA
There's always febrese in every room specially in my bathroom because the smell of febrese is leas perfect
Courtney Dawn S.
Has an amazing smell, helps combats orders, great price, a little goes a long ways. And family favorite.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
Marvin G.
Clarksburg
Provides a fresh smell to refresh the area around you awesome for use in The living room bathroom etc
Susana C.
I give 5 stars. The smell is amazing. I wish it lasted all day. Eliminates odor instantly. Must try.