BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Crystal B.
Clay City, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart, rite aid
Anndria T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent of fabreeze air effects. It's light and naTure like but great at eliminating harsh odors.
Lissette A.
Panorama City, CA
There's always febrese in every room specially in my bathroom because the smell of febrese is leas perfect
Courtney Dawn S.
Has an amazing smell, helps combats orders, great price, a little goes a long ways. And family favorite.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
suzy C.
I give 5 stars. The smell is amazing. I wish it lasted all day. Eliminates odor instantly. Must try.
Marvin G.
Clarksburg
Provides a fresh smell to refresh the area around you awesome for use in The living room bathroom etc
Vanessa G.
I love getting the pack of two because you're ultimately saving money. And the smell is beautiful!
Amy Lynn S.
Walker , LA
We tend to love almost all the febreeze fragrances. It’s not usual that we find one we do not like.
Kaitlyn S.
I use this to freshen up my house. It always seems to do the trick in making my house smell great!