BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Kaitlyn R.
I love the smell. Not too light or strong. Just perfect especially if you like that outdoor/woods smell it’s perfect
Melissa Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite of all time. I love how it smells like my laundry. It also takes the smell out if my boys room
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
the best air freshener ever! i try this so hard and i think that its good for my house smell good but i like it!
Denise C.
Westmoreland
Febreze is the best smelling longlasting air freshener in the market...prior it was just sprays that overwhelmed!
Taylor F.
Watford City
I love the smell of nature in a bottle! Makes my house smell so amazing and freshens up my dog friendly furniture
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
I have two restrooms so I like to keep one in each restroom just in case someone smells it up it does wonders!!!🤗
Mahima P.
Weddington, NC
Love this product and I adore the scent of this air freshener! Leaves my room smelling very clean! I recommend!
Emily L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My roommate loves this scent but I cannot stand it! To me it smells super stale like a young teen boys cologne.
Natasha T.
Smells great without being over powering! Nice natural clean smell. Helps to clear out odd or annoying smells.