BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite of all time. I love how it smells like my laundry. It also takes the smell out if my boys room
Taylor F.
Watford City
I love the smell of nature in a bottle! Makes my house smell so amazing and freshens up my dog friendly furniture
Denise C.
Westmoreland
Febreze is the best smelling longlasting air freshener in the market...prior it was just sprays that overwhelmed!
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
the best air freshener ever! i try this so hard and i think that its good for my house smell good but i like it!
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
I have two restrooms so I like to keep one in each restroom just in case someone smells it up it does wonders!!!šŸ¤—
Mahima P.
Weddington, NC
Love this product and I adore the scent of this air freshener! Leaves my room smelling very clean! I recommend!
Natasha T.
Smells great without being over powering! Nice natural clean smell. Helps to clear out odd or annoying smells.
Josh I.
Frankfort, KY
One word. AWESOME!!! SMELLS SO SO SO GOOD. Go through a lot of these. Want your house smelling good. Get these
Emily L.
Columbia Hts, MN
My roommate loves this scent but I cannot stand it! To me it smells super stale like a young teen boys cologne.
Hunter B.
Townville, SC
I love this stuff! It keeps my house smelling so good and fresh and it's cheap!!! Will not use anything else!