BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Kate F.
Mankato, MN
I don't know why but I think Sur Woods scent is extra amazing.  It makes my house feel so comfortable.  I love it!
Candyce W.
Marthasville, MO
This scent was pretty unique and I liked it a lot. It can be a little hard to find and I don't see it as a year round smell
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Works fairly well. The scent doesn't seem to stay strong for a very long time. It is worth the money that I paid for it.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
Fresh and inviting scent without being too floral or woodsy. Smells good when sprayed but the scent does not last long.
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
When you don’t live near mountain. But love the fresh mountain air and tree smell, this is the go to! Highly recommend!
Melissa Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
Mary J.
I've always been so obsessed with febreze. They have such a misty spray and their scents are amazing and long lasting
Kaitlyn R.
I love the smell. Not too light or strong. Just perfect especially if you like that outdoor/woods smell it’s perfect
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Very convenient 2 pack! Has a natural fresh smell that last all day or even more than a day! A must have in the house
Cameo H.
Tulsa
#febreezeaireffects long lasting air freshener makes my home smell fresh and welcoming and seasonal love this product