BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Sara T.
This is such an awesome sent it's the main reason why I buy this product no other company can compare to how this one only smells
Alex P.
Columbus, MS
I love this Air freshened because it is such a fresh smell and makes my home smell amazing! Very effective and long lasting.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't know why but I think Sur Woods scent is extra amazing.  It makes my house feel so comfortable.  I love it!
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
This scent was pretty unique and I liked it a lot. It can be a little hard to find and I don't see it as a year round smell
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Works fairly well. The scent doesn't seem to stay strong for a very long time. It is worth the money that I paid for it.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love to use frebreeze Air Fresheners in my Home to freshen it up. I love how it smells and it makes bad odors go away.
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
When you don’t live near mountain. But love the fresh mountain air and tree smell, this is the go to! Highly recommend!
Ashley F.
East Peoria
Fresh and inviting scent without being too floral or woodsy. Smells good when sprayed but the scent does not last long.
Cameo H.
Tulsa
#febreezeaireffects long lasting air freshener makes my home smell fresh and welcoming and seasonal love this product
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Very convenient 2 pack! Has a natural fresh smell that last all day or even more than a day! A must have in the house