Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Big Sur Woods Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
It has a variety of scents for all seasons, and also you can buy with coupons that come in the newspaper over the weekend, has a good price
ona k.
It works good to mask other smells but the scent i dont particularly like and i would not biy this scent again but definitely this brand.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
I use this to freshen things I can't wash all the time. My couch and carpet and duvet cover. Leaves the room and item smelling great!
Ingrid B.
I love big sur. When I spray I imagine I'm in the mountains on a windy fall day. The scent is amazing! It's time for me to stock up.
Kelly B.
I use this in my home, office and my vehicle. I love the way it neutralizes odors in an instance. My entire family uses this product.
Anna W.
Love love love this sent. I am a big fan of the out doors scents. This is by far one of my favorites. Leaves my house smelling fresh.
Ashlyn C.
Bloomington Indiana
The scent reminds one of a night spent in the great outdoors without having to leave the comfort of your tiny inner city apartment.
Destiny B.
Ludington, MI
I love this smell it paired very nice with some candles. It lasts a long time which is nice so I don't have to constantly respray.
Sara T.
This is such an awesome sent it's the main reason why I buy this product no other company can compare to how this one only smells
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love using this scent in our garage. It makes it smell so outdoors-y and really peaceful to paint or write while in there.