BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Melissa H.
Candler, NC
Smells pretty good but it is so strong it gives my husband an asthma attack if he is standing too close when I first spray it. I won't be buying this again because I can't think its healthy if it sends him into an asthma attack. Think I will try something a little less concentrated.
Alanis K.
Though this is not the usual smell of air freshener i use, fabreeze has never let me down. however like almost all products that come in a variety of scents, sometimes the scents are a hit and miss.
Mary Alex J.
I use this product particularly in the kitchen when there are some bad odors. It works for a short amount of time to masks odors, but doesn't hang in the air too long, so it's not super effective.
Dianna S.
Love how the fresh up the room and the fragrance is on point and if you dont like this one the have many more and there are not to harsh on the smell just right đź‘Ť
MJ L.
Athens , AL
This is my favorite holiday scent. It smells very fresh and kinda manly in a way. I’m not good with floral scents so this one is great for more sensitive noses.
It smells so fresh takes all the bad smell from the trash away with just a little spray . My house smells fresh every time we walk in any room of the house.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
I am in love with this smell. It's not your typical smell and this is why I like it. It does last for quiet awhile, pretty strong aswell but does soften up.
Alex L.
Enterprise, AL
Loveeeeeeee this scent. If you love the smell of woods, rain, or anything like that you’ll love this air freshener. It’s probably my favorite scent they make
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff stays smelly forever!!!!!!!! I love it, it’s the perfect seasonal smell for the holidays and the twin pack for the price it is is just great!
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
Sprays really nice fine spray and the Febreze part destroys odors. The trigger on the can is much more friendly to use than the old push button on top.