BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this around Halloween time and I loved the smell my fiancé even loved it he picked it out. Very effective and it was affordable considering we got it on clearance for 5$ I would recommend this scent. I hope this isn’t season either!!
Karolyn M.
tennessee
Febreeze is well worth spending money on. The cans last a long time and the scent is so nice, but not overwhelming. It gets the job done and is inexpensive. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
The scent it self wasnt the greatest, i guess i was expecting it more pine(y). Its not a bad scent but it wasnt what i was expecting when i read the name. Overall not a bad air freshner.
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
New favorite scent! Love most of the scents I try and they work well. My husband loves the dispenser and how it’s quiet so you aren’t “announcing” you just used the restroom.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg , OR
Smells so good, and like home in Oregon. I do wish the scent doesn’t last for very long and it is a very damp formula, but I do find it works better than its competitors.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my house smell refreshed and perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this scent and Febreze I have to say! I have two kids and two dogs and the smell in my house sometimes will not be that great. Once I clean, I spray this throughout the air in my home and I must say the fragrance lasts for hours like I just sprayed it! Definitely worth buying!
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Febreze works great on foul odors especially in a home! If I'm having company, or if I've cooked a pungent dinner, I'm sure to mask the smell with Febreze! They sell them in 2-packs and they're not too expensive! I highly recommend! Especially if you stink up the bathroom like I do!