BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Smells so good, and like home in Oregon. I do wish the scent doesn’t last for very long and it is a very damp formula, but I do find it works better than its competitors.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
I love this smell, but it can become a little overwhelming. I suppose that means that you can use less of it, but it can become a little intense with hardly any use.
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Not too strong but not too weak. Smells like a fresh wood scent. My boyfriend likes the smell even. It works fine and is good priced. You can get it almost anywhere
Jen B.
Elma, NY
I do not like the smell thankfully it is not long-lasting I bought it last year during the holiday season thinking it would be a fresher smell but it’s just musky
Genesis A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Toni C.
This is my absolute favorite air freshener! This smells like a sweet outdoors vacation! This leaves my house smelling great and does not irritate my nose like most other fresheners. I recommend this to everyone who loves their house to smell clean!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I have used so many Febreze scents, but this one is by far my absolute favorite. I couldn't believe it was an air freshener! And it lasts for a while too which is great!
Karolyn M.
tennessee
Febreeze is well worth spending money on. The cans last a long time and the scent is so nice, but not overwhelming. It gets the job done and is inexpensive. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this scent and Febreze I have to say! I have two kids and two dogs and the smell in my house sometimes will not be that great. Once I clean, I spray this throughout the air in my home and I must say the fragrance lasts for hours like I just sprayed it! Definitely worth buying!
Melissa H.
Candler, NC
Smells pretty good but it is so strong it gives my husband an asthma attack if he is standing too close when I first spray it. I won't be buying this again because I can't think its healthy if it sends him into an asthma attack. Think I will try something a little less concentrated.