BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
I love this smell, but it can become a little overwhelming. I suppose that means that you can use less of it, but it can become a little intense with hardly any use.
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Not too strong but not too weak. Smells like a fresh wood scent. My boyfriend likes the smell even. It works fine and is good priced. You can get it almost anywhere
Jen B.
Elma, NY
I do not like the smell thankfully it is not long-lasting I bought it last year during the holiday season thinking it would be a fresher smell but it’s just musky
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I can’t tell you how much I love this febreze! It smells so good. And I live with 2 boys so it really comes in handy. It makes all weird gross smells go away instantly. It’s great for the holiday season because it smells like Christmas trees. It’s very relaxing.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
We stumbled across this scent while grocery shopping and were so surprised to see how reasonably priced it was. It smells super light but leaves the room smelling amazing, it also works great in the bathroom and dog’s area. Please don’t stop selling this scent, it’s become a staple in our house!
Sarah H.
Eastpointe, MI
In my opinion it's the best air freshener I've ever smelled as well as used my only down fall about it, is that it's so hard to find it if I could I'd have a whole case of it so it would last awhile and I wouldn't have to be disappointed in the store not having it.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Frebreze Air Effects Big Sur Woods is a good scent to purchase. It is not overwhelming, but is a good scent for use all over your home. Frebreze products are normally very good at eliminating odors and can always be counted on for a quick freshening up!
Toni C.
This is my absolute favorite air freshener! This smells like a sweet outdoors vacation! This leaves my house smelling great and does not irritate my nose like most other fresheners. I recommend this to everyone who loves their house to smell clean!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I have used so many Febreze scents, but this one is by far my absolute favorite. I couldn't believe it was an air freshener! And it lasts for a while too which is great!