BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

MaryJane W.
Marathon, NY
I love most of the smells from centers and it leaves your fabrics even feeling clean as well as smelling clean!! It is a bit expensive but well worth the money to leave you with a good smelling house, car, bathroom etc
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this around Halloween time and I loved the smell my fiancé even loved it he picked it out. Very effective and it was affordable considering we got it on clearance for 5$ I would recommend this scent. I hope this isn’t season either!!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love most products released by febreeze but I bought this one most recently. I feel like the smell is very fresh and reminds me of being outside. The price is not bad since the bottle seems to last a long time.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Marie S.
no where
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher I use this quite a lot because I own a pet but it smells so good and it is easy to use and spreads through areas where I need to get rare as clean works very well love it
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I LOVE HOW THIS MAKES MY HOME SMELL AND FEEL! The outdoors vibe it sets is so realistic and relaxing for my husband and I it keeps our couch/ rugs/ rooms welcoming and fresh! I definitely recommend it
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my house smell refreshed and perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
The scent it self wasnt the greatest, i guess i was expecting it more pine(y). Its not a bad scent but it wasnt what i was expecting when i read the name. Overall not a bad air freshner.
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
New favorite scent! Love most of the scents I try and they work well. My husband loves the dispenser and how it’s quiet so you aren’t “announcing” you just used the restroom.