BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this scent! It makes the house smell like a warm log cabin with fresh pine along with another sweet smell that I cannot really explain. The pine is VERY subtle and the sweet warm smell lingers lightly. I LOVE this scent which is something that I never would've imagined by reading the name. I tried something new and I'm so glad I did. If you like warm fresh scents give it a try!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I can’t tell you how much I love this febreze! It smells so good. And I live with 2 boys so it really comes in handy. It makes all weird gross smells go away instantly. It’s great for the holiday season because it smells like Christmas trees. It’s very relaxing.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Febreeze is my favorite air freshener brand by far. Their scents seem to last which is great. The two packs save you some money, especially when you snag a coupon to add. This scent makes me think of Christmas and I love it. Plus the bottles are super cute. I don't mind having them sitting out in sight.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
We stumbled across this scent while grocery shopping and were so surprised to see how reasonably priced it was. It smells super light but leaves the room smelling amazing, it also works great in the bathroom and dog’s area. Please don’t stop selling this scent, it’s become a staple in our house!
Hunter L.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite Febreze scent. It's clean, and almost "earthy" but not too floral. It does a good job of neutralizing smells and not just adding to the scent that is already there. I have two cats and this air freshener is a staple. It's very fairly priced as well.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Frebreze Air Effects Big Sur Woods is a good scent to purchase. It is not overwhelming, but is a good scent for use all over your home. Frebreze products are normally very good at eliminating odors and can always be counted on for a quick freshening up!
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
I bought when I moved into my college housing and my roommates love it. They say it smells like a "sexy lumberjack". It has a more masculine, but lighter fragrance. I think it was worth the price to buy in a bundle, and I would definitely recommend this
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I’m a huge fan of seasonal scents, especially the crisp outdoorsy smells and this hits the nail on the head. It smells clean and piney and almost like a men’s’ cologne. The smell isn’t overwhelmingly strong but just right.
Megan P.
I love the smell of this because it reminds me of the out doors. It doesn’t always seem to last as long as I would like but otherwise a great product. I buy lots of air fresheners to make my house smell lovely and good.