BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects instantly eliminates odors while freshening the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clear odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this scent! It makes the house smell like a warm log cabin with fresh pine along with another sweet smell that I cannot really explain. The pine is VERY subtle and the sweet warm smell lingers lightly. I LOVE this scent which is something that I never would've imagined by reading the name. I tried something new and I'm so glad I did. If you like warm fresh scents give it a try!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Febreeze is my favorite air freshener brand by far. Their scents seem to last which is great. The two packs save you some money, especially when you snag a coupon to add. This scent makes me think of Christmas and I love it. Plus the bottles are super cute. I don't mind having them sitting out in sight.
Hunter L.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite Febreze scent. It's clean, and almost "earthy" but not too floral. It does a good job of neutralizing smells and not just adding to the scent that is already there. I have two cats and this air freshener is a staple. It's very fairly priced as well.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST FABREZE MADE! THIS SMELL IS REALLY GOOD FOR MEN AND WOMAN! IT ISN'T A GIRLY SMELL IT HAS A LITTLE SWEET SMELL COLOGNE TO IT! AMAZING! I ALWAYS GET COMPLEMENTED  ON THE WAY MY HOUSE SMELLS! I SPRAY BEFORE GUESTS COME AND IT WILL SMELL GOOD ALL DAY!
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I bought when I moved into my college housing and my roommates love it. They say it smells like a "sexy lumberjack". It has a more masculine, but lighter fragrance. I think it was worth the price to buy in a bundle, and I would definitely recommend this
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I’m a huge fan of seasonal scents, especially the crisp outdoorsy smells and this hits the nail on the head. It smells clean and piney and almost like a men’s’ cologne. The smell isn’t overwhelmingly strong but just right.
MaryJane W.
Marathon, NY
I love most of the smells from centers and it leaves your fabrics even feeling clean as well as smelling clean!! It is a bit expensive but well worth the money to leave you with a good smelling house, car, bathroom etc
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love most products released by febreeze but I bought this one most recently. I feel like the smell is very fresh and reminds me of being outside. The price is not bad since the bottle seems to last a long time.
Marie S.
no where
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher I use this quite a lot because I own a pet but it smells so good and it is easy to use and spreads through areas where I need to get rare as clean works very well love it
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I LOVE HOW THIS MAKES MY HOME SMELL AND FEEL! The outdoors vibe it sets is so realistic and relaxing for my husband and I it keeps our couch/ rugs/ rooms welcoming and fresh! I definitely recommend it