BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
Like I said if users convenient very good for the living room to have one in your restroom and one for like the whole house and stuff just because you don't want to go into the restroom and it smells bad when you're done taking all you know what so yeah I really recommend these if you don't have as long as I know for these children like 5 bucks or less sometimes you can find them for a dollar the single ones and oh my God trust me you need these in your life and there's so many sense that you just there's one said that I just love have to go get it but yeah really recommend
Amber L.
Knoxville , TN
The air freshener cans are a must in my house, so many weird smells can be avoided with this great spray. The scent is a great combo for my boyfriend and me because I like fresh scents and he’s more of a baked good scent. Hawaiian is a good compromise for us!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells soooo good ! I love how this smells I love spraying it all over my house and bathroom ! It smells delightful ! I would recommend this to everyone ! And its soo cheap also a win win !!!
Fallon K.
These are great for putting in the bathroom or for spraying around the house before guests come over. A little spray goes a long way and the smell is heavenly and not over powering! A twin pack is the way to go cause you'll have one for each bathroom and it saves you money. The beach scent is my favorite but they all smell fantastic!
Alexis M.
Irvine, KY
I use air freshener all the time because I have a strong smell and a weak stomach and this air freshener gives a good smell and gets rid of whatever unwanted smell is in your house!
Marsha W.
Mabank
A fresh walk on the beach with your toes in the sand and waves rolling in.  This scent takes me to that happy moment on the beach.  I love this scent mostly in the summer time to make my house smell like a day at the beach with my family and friends.  The scent last for a very long time too.
Sofia M.
I like the smell. Don't love it but it's a pleasing smell. Its one of those smells where I can't use it for too long or I get tired of it. As for refreshing? It is and it does get rid of the undesired smell. So it is a good product you just have to pick the right smell because it does last a good time.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this particular brand of air freshener. I love the beach bum scent. It's not too strong yet very effective. I also love the value backs as they are very affordable. I highly recommend this air freshener. Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Beach Bum Air Freshener (2 Count, 9.7 Oz)
Siobhan R.
Tinley Park, IL
Febreeze is the best air freshener going, this scent is one of my favorites! I Keep a bottle in my beach themed guest bathroom downstairs & spray it before anyone comes over it's a Hit with my husband too who's not a fan of air freshener smells in general, but he approves of this one lol
Heather W.
Heritage Hills, Pennsylvania 1367
I love this air freshener so much. It smells really good. I smelled it at the store and I just had to buy it. It lasts a really long time in my room and it smells so good. its really affordable at any store near you. i recommend this to everyone who loves tropical beach smells.