Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Autumn Charm Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by Holly G.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Bianca C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! it's perfect for the wall and even into the beginning winter. its affordable and leaves my house smelling festive and fresh. I repurchase this scent or something similar every year around the end of September. will absolutely continue to repurchase and would recommend this to anyone wanting their home to smell festive.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
The scent is a little too specific to fall to last a long time, but I brought it from my house to my classroom once it was out of season so I could use it for stinky teens. I like that even though it's a little pricey, it usually comes with at least 2 in a pack which can make it easier to get for a couple of rooms.
Holly G.
I bought several of these last season and always keep them handy in the bathroom. While I don't trust it to take care of every smell (hence the matches) I can trust that the fine mist of scent will last for hours! I also love the way it mists!!
Arianna S.
I use this scent for my room l! I love it!! I need to go back and buy more I think febreze is the best but the smell doesn’t last all day like the commercials say. They should bring down the price until they actually mean what they say I have to keep spraying it over and over just to keep the scent in my room
Kelsie A.
I use febreze frequently and I am never disappointed, it smells amazing and lasts for hours. I get a lot of complements on the way my house smells and I love that it is affordable and lasts a while. I get mine at Wal-Mart and target and would recommend it to everyone.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
I love febreeze air effects! The spray is very dispersed and odor trapping. This spray doesn't just cover the odor, it removes it and replaces it with a fresh scent. Autumn charm air freshener is my favorite scent and it is affordable. I recommend this product!
Caitlin M.
Thornton, NH
I love febreeze, I have them scattered throughout our house. They are perfect to spray before people come over, it just freshens the house. They are very effective. They are also very affordable when you purchase in packs. I would definitely recommend.
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I don't know why but for me, I feel like febreeze is priced too high and the scent doesn't last long enough. Yes it smells amazing but I wish it was a lasting smell. I still buy it but I wish they would enhance the formula.Febreeze Air Effects
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Autumn Charm Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) Febreeze is a must in my pet home! I love their brand. The fall scents are my favorite. This is the perfect seasonal scent. I love the feels when I walk in my home.
Johana M.
I really like buying this scent around fall time. It smells really good and they last a long time, especially because they come in a two pack deal which is really convenient. They're pretty affordable and worth it because they last a while.