Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Autumn Charm Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 Oz) uploaded by Holly G.

BY FEBREZE #17 in Air Fresheners

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
Keeping a clean home is something that I strive to do day in and day out, and with the Febreeze fabric refresher I can take things to the next level. I use it almost on a daily basis, spraying it on my sofa, beds, curtains and other areas of the home. Instantly my home smells clean and refreshed and I can tell that my cleaning efforts are really working. There are impostors that try to do what Febreeze can do but none of them offer the awesome smell and the refreshing scent of Febreeze. If you want to exemplify your cleaning power make sure there is a bottle of Febreeze there to help you out. Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
Chelsie I.
I’m a huge fan of this scent! It smells so good and lasts a long time through out the house! It’s not super expensive and I normally buy a two pack because they last longer! I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a fall scent in their house
cassady u.
Carl junction
My daughter loves to spray these in her room. They are easy to use and give a great burst of scent. I really wish that it was easier to find the candles and that you could find the matching scents in all the products they carry, b cause I use the diffusers, candles, fabric and air sprays. I also, dislike that my favorite scent can't be found. I would say don't get to attached to a particular scent because they do seem to change them up.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Bianca C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! it's perfect for the wall and even into the beginning winter. its affordable and leaves my house smelling festive and fresh. I repurchase this scent or something similar every year around the end of September. will absolutely continue to repurchase and would recommend this to anyone wanting their home to smell festive.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
The scent is a little too specific to fall to last a long time, but I brought it from my house to my classroom once it was out of season so I could use it for stinky teens. I like that even though it's a little pricey, it usually comes with at least 2 in a pack which can make it easier to get for a couple of rooms.
Holly G.
I bought several of these last season and always keep them handy in the bathroom. While I don't trust it to take care of every smell (hence the matches) I can trust that the fine mist of scent will last for hours! I also love the way it mists!!
Arianna S.
I use this scent for my room l! I love it!! I need to go back and buy more I think febreze is the best but the smell doesn’t last all day like the commercials say. They should bring down the price until they actually mean what they say I have to keep spraying it over and over just to keep the scent in my room
Kelsie A.
I use febreze frequently and I am never disappointed, it smells amazing and lasts for hours. I get a lot of complements on the way my house smells and I love that it is affordable and lasts a while. I get mine at Wal-Mart and target and would recommend it to everyone.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
I love febreeze air effects! The spray is very dispersed and odor trapping. This spray doesn't just cover the odor, it removes it and replaces it with a fresh scent. Autumn charm air freshener is my favorite scent and it is affordable. I recommend this product!