Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Autumn Charm Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Autumn Charm Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Febreze air freshener is my preferred choice as it has this mild smell and not nearly as intrusive as others. It actually makes the room smell fresh and it doesn’t overpower. Want a good smelling house? Get Febreze!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have two pets so from time to time there are built up odors in a certain room hat need some extra help in getting rid of. This stuff is great when you catch it on sale; works right away and lasts a long while!
smells great cleans off any bad smell. its affordable and it works. just leave door a little open and after 10 mints bad smells leaves. its very good . not bad . you should totally  try it .
Millsboro, DE
We love our febreeze air freshners. We one in every bathroom in the house. They work Great in covering odors. We believe this product to be very effective. Sometimes they can be pricey if we usually stick up when they have a coupon at BJs. Would highly recommend!
Lexington
Makes the house smell great, especially with three cats and a dog running around. Not to mention a man that works out in the woods with equipment and fuel! It's great value for the cost and does eliminate those nasty odors that seem to stick around.
I love this scent in my home this time of year! In fact probably one of my favorite scents ever. Very fresh and crisp smelling. I spray through the house with this every chance I get!
Auburn, IN
I use a lot of there sprays they smell amazing. They also help cut the bad smell out of your house and very effective. They will help make your house smell a lot better.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my house smell refreshed and perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
This stuff is great and keeps my house smelling fresh for a long amount of time. The only thing that I would change about this product is the smell. It smells fine but in comparison to a bath and body works room spray, it smells too artificial. For the price though, you can't beat this stuff.
Clinton, OK
I don't like this air freshener because it only made my room smell good for like 6 seconds then it was gone. and the bottle broke because it was leaking and made the nozzle wet and slippery!!! WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN!!! Am I the only one who experienced this?

Looking for your answer?