Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Apple Tart Twin Pack Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)

BY FEBREZE #41 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects eliminates odors and freshens the air. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to knock it out it on the spot. Just a simple spray sweeps odors away, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

nickname:arie😊 C.
Georgia
I love using this air freshener because it gives my home a nice sweet welcoming smell when I have company over. I can only spray at least one pump in each room because a little goes a long way. It keeps my house smelling sweet for hours until my company leaves. I even like spraying this on my own time because it smell so wonderful.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
I ONLY use febreeze brand air freshener. This stuff will make your whole house smell delicious in no time. I only have to spray a little bit in each room before my house is transformed! I love love love this scent, too (apple tart), along with the winter cranberry scent. 😁
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent it is great for my favorite time of the year fall!! It’s a classic all scent although the smell goes away quiet fast I still love it! It’s not a bad price for the product either and it’s super easy to fine most stores have it even the dollar stores
Camryn O.
draper
This is my favorite sent in all the the world and it smells so good. I like to keep one in the bathrooms and then in the living room because it helps make the whole entire house smell so good. I have tried other scents too but this one is by far my favorite
Brook B.
frostburg maryland
The smell is amazing and refreshing. When you live with people who constantly smoke cigarettes you obviously know how the smell builds up and stay, so I use this to help with the smell and it smells wonderful! I love it
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Luisa ✨.
Canoga Park , CA
I love this scent ! I reminds me of the holidays . The smell stays for a long time . I love to use this everyday so that my house smells like the holidays everyday lol I would recommend to friends and family.
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
To be honest, my boyfriend loves febreze spray and I just don’t. I feel like instead of getting rid of the source of the smell or burning the smell it just covers it up for the time being. The only this I do like is the spray for furniture and upholstery because many times you can just wash those and if you have dogs, at times those can start to get a little bit of a smell.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
What can I say about Febreze?  It's the BEST smelling air freshener and it literally clears out stinky smells out of the air immediately upon spraying it.  I love using this product after cooking a fragrant meal or deep frying foods because it clears the stinky residual smells out of the air immediately leaving behind a soft and beautiful apple fragrance.
Emily K.
camden
I love this scent because you don’t need a lot and it defeats odors! It smells clean and makes everything seem cleaner and it lasts forever! Walmart usually has it on rollback too.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
How does this smell?
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
Does anyone know if they still make this? I found it last year and fell in love, but I have to find it this year