Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill

by Iope

Brand from South Korea: IOPE

What shades does this product come in?
Is it good for oily skin?
Will this be light enough for very pale skin? I'm usually too light for concealers and stuff and it's pretty annoying to not find a matching foundation.
Start your review of Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill!
How would you rate this product?
This has a great finish great SPF coverage. If you're going to do BB cream stick with Korean brands much more skin care benefits. This is a keeper.
Frisco, TX
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Tiffany L.
One of my first and favorite foundations ever. It does run out quit quickly tho. I love how compact and lightweight it is.
I love this foundation it’s light and has a dewy finish! Reapply is necessary but it comes with Refills and is worth it!
Streamwood, IL
Very nice cushion! Beautiful dewy finish. Can feel a little tacky on the skin. Set with a very fine powder.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this foundation. It makes skin looking dewy. My 2nd times buying it.
I loved this foundation. It makes skin looking dewy. My 2nd times buying it.
Mandalay, Myanmar
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Mia N.
I ask my friend from South Korea after I saw this a lot of beauty bloggers from KStyle TV recommend this as the best coverage cushion on the planet. Really love the pigmentation and also the generosity of SPF. My all time favourite cushion.
Dubai
I don’t think if it’s my skin condition. I’m oily-combination. It doesn’t last long and leaves me oily during the day though it’s good for few hours. It feels heavy on my skin. Probably good for someone who has dry skin otherwise you have to do touch ups every two to three hours just to make sure it won’t separate on your skin.
St, AB
This is an incredible product! When I was in Korea I picked up a couple. Just such good skin care and beautiful finish. It’s very sheer, takes some work to build but beautiful. The cushion and compact are great quality and easy to take with you! Highly recommend.
Toronto, ON
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Christine D.
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Christine D.
My go to foundation. Overall, an amazing product and I would recommend to anyone!!! These Korean brands really know how to do it when it comes to skin care and foundations. Pros: - medium coverage, and buildable - leaves a healthy, dewy finish - feels light - light, pleasant fragrance - lasts all day - depending on frequency of use, it could last you half a year or more - super luxurious packaging!!!! You can tell its HQ stuff. Cons: - It's on the pricey side. But worth the investment - I wish it came with more sponges, or sold them separately
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Chloe S.
As much as I love my Amore Pacific cc cushion, my bank account doesn't seem to love it equally much. So I decided to find an alternative cc cushion and I stumbled upon this IOPE Air Cushion XP. I don't need a lot of coverage but it seems that C23 matches my complexion better compared to their N23 collection. Like any cc cushion, this product has an easy on the go application and a mirror in its case. I like how this IOPE C23 gave me a dewy finish without compromising coverage. I will definitely repurchase this as alternative to my AP cushion. On the other hand, I thought at first this cushion gave me acne because of its ingredients but as soon as I switched frequently my application puff, it solved my problem. So make sure you change your puff or clean your puff frequently as bacteria can build up with time!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...