Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill

by Iope

Brand from South Korea: IOPE

What shades does this product come in?
Is it good for oily skin?
Will this be light enough for very pale skin? I'm usually too light for concealers and stuff and it's pretty annoying to not find a matching foundation.
Start your review of Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
This matched my skin tone perfectly! It has a heavier scent than some, but it isn't unpleasant. I really liked taking this with me to go in the morning when I was in a rush to get to work. My skin looked dewy and flawless- it was an excellent makeup "without makeup" look.
San Diego, CA
This is a crazy good foundation. I have it in the darkest shade and it seamlessly matches my skin tone and evens out my complexion. The compact is super easy to carry and a breeze to touch up (no more need to carry around powders). The only downside I could see happening is the range of shades. While I was lucky to have a perfect match, there only about 6-7(?) shades.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite cushion compact. I first bought it at Bloomingdale's but I struggled getting refills because they were always sold out. Luckily my boyfriend took a trip to Korea to get it straight from the source. Hallelujah! This compact is so moisturizing and it doesn't leave my skin dry or flaking part way through the day. And even with the high SPF, it doesn't leave me looking whitewashed in photos. Love it!
I picked this up while in Seoul last year and of course had to try it as it is the cushion compact that started it all. There are only two colors and the C23 (cover 23) is fine for my medium skin tone during the winter but a bit light for summertime. It smells really lovely, but does need a primer before using but love that dewy look it leaves you!
Vista, CA
Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill uploaded by Jessica C.
It's a beautifully designed compact. It's such a clever idea... liquid foundation (the very light kind, borders on bb cream coverage) infused into a compact. The applicator comes inside the pact, and it smells so nice and elegant.. I can't live without this product!
I've been using this product for over a year now and I love it. The product is not too thick and gives a light,moist coverage. You can refill and change the air cushion easily. Its compact and the style of it is very simple and chic. I highly recommend it for those who want a light coverage that doesn't dry out your skin. Only "bad" part to it is that the sponge to apply the foundation may need to be changed before you need a new air cushion-but that is easily obtained and is only a few dollars to replace it.
Bear, DE
Like any cushion compact, it's very convenient to carry and gives a great application since the puff is similar in feel to a beauty blender. my favorite part is that the puff is antibacterial ao I don't have to worry about it as much as I do other makeup sponges.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Probably the best cushion compact I've ever tried. There's a lot of product to be used in the compact so I still haven't run out. Not greasy, not cakey, works very well over primer!
Fresno, CA
So I got this as a sample last summer at 2016 KCON in LA. And unexpectedly it was a mini, so cute. The Korean make up artist tried this product one me and I liked it &I I was glad to have a sample. It works good in coverage and I would only recommend this if you have light skin only because Korean have light skin & this is a Korean product.
I finally tried this product! and i am in love with it. it is portable and the best part is that is have spf 50! that is just what i need for my skin,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...