BY IOPE

Brand from South Korea: IOPE

Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is my first Kbeauty bb cushion, and today is my second day testing it. I purchased mine in C21 because I am on the fair to very fair side with a lot of redness, and I have combination skin. This is definitely a fragrant product on the clean floral side, so if you are sensitive to smells, I will just tell you it does fade but it takes a minute or two. The coverage is buildable but if I am not careful it looks caked on to me, even if this is really liquidy. Without a translucent powder on top, it makes me look very dewy which is super on trend for Kbeauty, .. the exact opposite of what I want on my face, please don't expect a full coverage matte finish. I also set mine after application with a translucent powder to try and matte it down a bit to look more like my skin. So far it's okay, but I really want something that is matte instead, but this is definitely great for the summertime since I still have that slight glow going on under my setting powder. I do need to wash my included puff since it's retaining excess product just to keep things as clean as possible. Overall, I might buy this again, but there is definitely another one I want to test out instead.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
4 stars overall, but 3 if you don't like to look dewy, AKA oily. Coverage is minimal and if I recall, the shade range is very limited. Mine came with the set, refill, and an Iope sample kit, all for around $40 from my local Korean market. I still haven't used up the first compact and am almost done with the plant stem cell kit. These are a nice jump into Korean beauty. The foundation is easy enough to apply, just tap it in, and you can build up a little coverage. I still set it with a translucent powder and I do have to lightly tab off oil half way through the day. The under eye area can crease, and getting around the nose takes a little longer to blend. The sponge is easy to clean using bar soap or dish soap, just let it dry overnight. I'd buy it again, or at least a similar product, like their matte finish cushion.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased this cushion pact from Iope in the shade C21, which was their lightest shade at my time of purchase. This cushion is okay - it has a semi-dewy finish, and has decent coverage. I find myself reaching for it more during the winter, since it makes my skin dewier than I'd like during the summer. It also doesn't settle into fine lines/enhance pores, which is another plus! Unfortunately, C21 was just a touch too dark for my NW15 skin. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this to those looking for a medium coverage cushion with a dewy finish, just make sure it comes in your shade.
Rav D.
Worcester, MA
I love love love this compact. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking to try out Korean cushion compacts.

The lasting time I would say is around 5-6 hours, but you should probably be touching up around the 3-4 hour mark. This product is formulated to be build-able. It will kind of disappear off your skin. Applying it and touching up your foundation is extremely simple with this product.

I'm a very happy customer.

The only downside is the limited shade selection, but you can combine it with your foundation for a shade that's a closer match.
Jennifer J.
Sandy, UT
Love this! It's easy and quick to apply, travels like a dream, and is a great color match in the ice vanilla which is a miracle on its own. The coverage is light to medium, which I prefer. Evens the skintone without looking like a mask, and has a lovely dewy finish. For myself, I have to set it with makeup forever hd powder to keep it from creasing after a few hours, but the results are worth it. Will absolutely repurchase, even with the higher price tag.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
This stuff is a godsend in the Matte XP for me. I'm super oily and live in Texas. The best before this was Estee Lauder's Double Wear, which worked as well as it could for being a full on liquid foundation and using a brush. I fully believe the way this is applied makes a HUGE difference. Yes, it does need to be reapplied after a couple hours, but I believe this is pretty common with all cushions. I'm waiting for a payday to try out one of their blushes!
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I love this bb cushion. It blends well and gives you a nice glow. If you do not prefer glowy look, you can use it as a highlighter to pop up ur cheekbones. After applying i finish it with mufe powder and I'm good for all day. When i bought this it came with a refill and plant stem cell gift set (softener, emulsion and cream). I will purchase it again!
Vivien D.
I picked this up while in Seoul last year and of course had to try it as it is the cushion compact that started it all. There are only two colors and the C23 (cover 23) is fine for my medium skin tone during the winter but a bit light for summertime. It smells really lovely, but does need a primer before using but love that dewy look it leaves you!
Jules E.
Decently long lasting and has a natural finish. I loved how light it felt on my skin, it didn't feel heavy like some foundations I have. Light-Medium coverage. This wouldn't be well suited for oily and acne prone skin types. Would highly recommend for combo/dry/normal skin types!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This matched my skin tone perfectly! It has a heavier scent than some, but it isn't unpleasant. I really liked taking this with me to go in the morning when I was in a rush to get to work. My skin looked dewy and flawless- it was an excellent makeup "without makeup" look.
Escential +.
I saw a lot of videos on how this has great coverage , I want to get an honest opinion rather than an ad, so does it really cover a lot ? And does your face become too matte?
Escential +.
Will this look cakey after putting it on?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
Will this be a mate finished after its applied ?
Lena s.
Vienna
Will this be light enough for very pale skin? I'm usually too light for concealers and stuff and it's pretty annoying to not find a matching foundation.
michelle b.
Mount Gilead, OH
How long does the product last ? Does it make your face look like a natural glow ?