Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill

by Iope

Brand from South Korea: IOPE

What shades does this product come in?
Is it good for oily skin?
Will this be light enough for very pale skin? I'm usually too light for concealers and stuff and it's pretty annoying to not find a matching foundation.
Start your review of Air Cushion XP SPF 50+ PA+++ Mirror Case with Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Love this cushion compact! The range really works for my skin tone, which isn’t the case for many other brands. There really isn’t a ton of coverage, but it is a nice, dewy look that’s fresh and pretty. Good spf too!
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! I am giving it four stars because I am not 100% happy about the color options. I have the C23 Beige color and I am Filipina, still brown at my palest. The coverage IS light/minimal and when applied properly, it blends perfectly well. Although sometimes I feel like it makes me a bit paler. I think it's unfortunate that Korean beauty products cater to lighter skin, would love this in a slightly darker coverage. Otherwise, it's easy to use and great for travel if you don't want to obsess and obsess too much on perfect skin. This will smooth your face in the fastest and simplest way!
California
I have been using this for a few years now and I love it! It's super easy to apply - just press gently against your face - and you can continue patting/building as desired. I usually do about two layers and it keeps my skin nice and dewy. I would recommend reapplying mid-day if you are doing a lot of activity. The only downside is the lack of color choices...I've bought C23 a few times which works great for me in the winter months. In the summer though this definitely lightens my skin too much so I have a weird pale glow around my face if I put too much on. If they do have darker colors, it's been a challenge for me to find :( overall, would continue purchasing since the price is affordable and I've figured out how to make it work for me.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this! Feels so light on my skin and hydrating. Leaves a dewey effect so if you’re looking for matte, this is not for you. Good for everyday looks or to put on for a quick errand. If I do want more full coverage I use this and a powder foundation. They have light shades but luckily the korean beauty store I went to had No. 31 warm beige(which is their darkest shade and I’m a light to medium). I tried looking online for this shade but no luck.
Shoreline, WA
This is my first Kbeauty bb cushion, and today is my second day testing it. I purchased mine in C21 because I am on the fair to very fair side with a lot of redness, and I have combination skin. This is definitely a fragrant product on the clean floral side, so if you are sensitive to smells, I will just tell you it does fade but it takes a minute or two. The coverage is buildable but if I am not careful it looks caked on to me, even if this is really liquidy. Without a translucent powder on top, it makes me look very dewy which is super on trend for Kbeauty, .. the exact opposite of what I want on my face, please don't expect a full coverage matte finish. I also set mine after application with a translucent powder to try and matte it down a bit to look more like my skin. So far it's okay, but I really want something that is matte instead, but this is definitely great for the summertime since I still have that slight glow going on under my setting powder. I do need to wash my included puff since it's retaining excess product just to keep things as clean as possible. Overall, I might buy this again, but there is definitely another one I want to test out instead.
San Francisco, CA
4 stars overall, but 3 if you don't like to look dewy, AKA oily. Coverage is minimal and if I recall, the shade range is very limited. Mine came with the set, refill, and an Iope sample kit, all for around $40 from my local Korean market. I still haven't used up the first compact and am almost done with the plant stem cell kit. These are a nice jump into Korean beauty. The foundation is easy enough to apply, just tap it in, and you can build up a little coverage. I still set it with a translucent powder and I do have to lightly tab off oil half way through the day. The under eye area can crease, and getting around the nose takes a little longer to blend. The sponge is easy to clean using bar soap or dish soap, just let it dry overnight. I'd buy it again, or at least a similar product, like their matte finish cushion.
Fullerton, CA
The original cushion that started it all. This gives a beautiful glowy finish. Medium build able coverage. Strong fragrance but I like it. Use the puff to bounce/press into your skin like a beauty blender, that is its intended application and how it looks best IMO. By the end of the day it can migrate a little so I like to set it with a light dusting of powder which will mattify but still look luminous. But it may be because I have normal to oily combination skin and this is a denier finish. I use this every day along with my Hera uv mist cushion. Quick effortless application. Great sunscreen protection.
Worcester, MA
I love love love this compact. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking to try out Korean cushion compacts. The lasting time I would say is around 5-6 hours, but you should probably be touching up around the 3-4 hour mark. This product is formulated to be build-able. It will kind of disappear off your skin. Applying it and touching up your foundation is extremely simple with this product. I'm a very happy customer. The only downside is the limited shade selection, but you can combine it with your foundation for a shade that's a closer match.
Love the packaging and the color of the cushion. Its really convenient how it has a cushion and all and a refill for the foundation. Wonderful coverage and great texture
Champaign, IL
This was my first BB cushion as well as my go to face makeup product. I bought n21, which is lighter coverage version. I have extremely light skin and its hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone which is why I have turned to Korean makeup. This product is super lightweight and the coverage is buildable. It has a slight floral scent to it and it has a dewy finish. Personally I like my face makeup to be a bit more matte so I use the Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder afterwards. This product doesn't emphasize your pores or fines like and so easy to blend. I barely have to touch up and if I do it doesn't look cakey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...