BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
WORST AIRLINE EVER!!!!! They suck and are terrible. I’m never flying on air canada again. They delayed my flight for 5 HOURS! Then, they switched my plane twice. I will never fly them again and I know loads of people will agree.
Audrey B.
Montréal,Qc
The people on board are very friendly and nice! The food is good! I travel 3 to 4 times each year with Air Canada
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
i mean i haven’t actually had a bad experience with air canada, food is wack expensive though. that’s about it. i traveled alone with my six year old brother to newfoundland from grande prairie, alberta (3 connections 🙃) and he had thrown up all over himself on the second flight, the longest. the flight attendant gave us a diaper bag to put his clothes in that wouldn’t smell, put paper towels, plastic, and a blanket on his seat for him to say back on. ten minutes after, she had come to check on him with vitamin water, a pringles can’t and some extra gravol. she was very sweet and i wish i could remember her name
Aly A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Seats are comfortable, staff are very personable and helpful. They lost our luggage on a connecting flight but found it and sent it to us. Overall we had a great experience.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I want to say nice things about Air Canada, but I can’t. I’ve never had excellent service and the prices they charge are insane. An HOUR flight for me, from home to Toronto is $500 one way, meanwhile I can book 2 round trips by train. The prices are ridiculously high for the service you receive. They charge more to fly short distance than long distance which makes no sense whatsoever. Other companies charge $100 for short distance and I could fly from here to LAX for $500. It’s not worth the money.
Lynne L.
Calgary
I love air canada .... the planes are clean and the crew are usually pretty nice. I fly overseas at least twice a year and haven’t had any problems. I find if you are polite and gracious to the staff they will reciprocate. My only comment is their entertainment package is very hohum. They should update it far more frequently and get more tv shows in their lineup.
Emma J.
I only fly Air Canada when i have too. Every time i fly them my flights get delayed or i end up not taking off at all, and 99% of the time the delay is something the airline had complete control over. And when you don’t even take off for your trip, they only give you a credit, not a refund, which you have to pay $200 to use anyway.
H P.
Verdun
Je trouve dommage qu’il ne servent plus de repas dans l’avion sinon le service est bon
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't remember filling anythu g out and bought a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't want it to the dedication at
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had some great experiences with Air Canada, but I've also had some pretty bad experiences with them too. I do really like that they offer such a diverse range of destinations and frequent flight schedules to most major cities. The flight attendants have always been very pleasant onboard, but their customer service department (call centre) is horrible to deal with. They take months to respond to inquiries/complaints which is very frustrating. I've even had some of their staff members hang up on me, despite me treating them with the utmost kindness and respect. It's a shame their customer service isn't better because if not for that, they'd be a fabulous airline to travel with.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.