BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
WORST AIRLINE EVER!!!!! They suck and are terrible. I’m never flying on air canada again. They delayed my flight for 5 HOURS! Then, they switched my plane twice. I will never fly them again and I know loads of people will agree.
Roxane L.
Bassin, QC
I don't like this airline as much as the others big airlines companies. The staff is always kind with me, but the food and snacks are horrible. It could be better for the price we pay for our tickets  and the intern flights are really expensive. Also, the customer service ( on-desk and at phone) is very bad.
JA B.
Air Canada is not a great airline. The fares are overpriced and they have very poor customer service. They frequently cancel or bump you from flights with little or no notice. The do not handle your luggage with care and I have witness my luggage being thrown carelessly.
Kelsey B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
3/3 experiences that I’ve had with Air Canada have been hell, with the last one almost ruining our trip, and my partner’s 30th birthday. I’ve been berated and sworn at by an Air Canada “manager” - totally unbelievable.
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
2nd least fav airline. Won't help with carry on. Food is Mediocre. Flight attendants are 50/50 on attitude.
Kashika B.
Air Canada doesn't have the friendliest of flight attendants, their food isn't the best, and overall they're just known for not being that great. I would much prefer to go with a different airline than Air Canada, but that's just my opinion.
Ailish R.
I have never had a good experience with Air Canada. I have travelled with them several times and every time something on their end has messed up my plans and/or trip. I can write for days about all of their mess ups and anger they have put me through over the past 7 years i have flown with them. I gave them one star because i am still alive.
Stephanie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always choose west jet over air Canada. Air Canada ALWAYS finds a way to lose luggage and ive heard way too many horror stories. I try to avoid flying with them whenever I can
Susy H.
My flight from Hartford to Toronto was cancelled and rebooked two days after. I couldn't wait that long so I had to rent a car and drive for 8 hours.
The people from the Airline at the Hartford Airport had really bad attitude.
Bad Airline, wouldn't recommend!
Johann Q.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flights are never on time, staff is borderline rude. My least favorite airline and unfortunately, I go to Canada often and I have to put up with them...
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.