BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
t a n y a d.
Merced, CA
Air Canada has such friendly workers. The nicest staff, the airplane isn't too crowded. Love how they ask each and everyone if they are okay or not. I love traveling through Air Canada. The costumer service was wonderful. I was overall surprised with how nice they were, kinda unbelievable.
Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved it, super friendly!!! I was sick on my flight and they did everything they could to make me feel confortable. Not only that the next day I was on a walking tour in Copenhagen and I the flight attendant that had helped me on the plane was there, and remembered me and asked how I was.
Karisa M.
Middle Sackville, NS
I have had wonderful flights, and I have had terrible ones. The company in general is pretty good to deal with, its the individuals that can be a bit more off putting. It takes forever to get through to customer service, and I find the flight staff can be cranky, bre he airport staff are usually great.
Kassandra V.
I flew Air Canada once when I was traveling to Canada the flight attendants were amazing they had a good selection of movies they only have one option of a snack though and it’s pretzels which is kind of gross but that’s OK because I got to my destination safe and sound
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
Flew Air Canada with my sister to attend my cousins wedding and it was perfect. We had no issues whatsoever and while it was a short flight, it definitely was still a good one. I have no complaints only good things to say about Air Canada. Definitely recommend.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used this airline to travel to Europe from the East Coast several times. It usually goes smoothly except for one time where my luggage was lost. Luckily it was found a day later, but this incident definitely turned me away from using it as much as I used to.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
WORST AIRLINE EVER!!!!! They suck and are terrible. I’m never flying on air canada again. They delayed my flight for 5 HOURS! Then, they switched my plane twice. I will never fly them again and I know loads of people will agree.
Christina W.
Arlington, VA
Flew air Canada to get to Japan and they provided several awesome meals and snacks throughout the trip. On the way back it was Christmas eve so many empty seats meant I could lay flat and go to sleep! Quickest flight ever haha
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airlines. All my family is from Canada so this is the airlines we fly anytime we travel. The workers are so nice and are very tentative to your needs and definitely provide excellent customer service.
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing horrible to say about this company. I enjoyed the service and the on time schedules. I've also flown through them to other countries outside of Canada and that process has been easy as well.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.