BY AIR CANADA

Grace W.
Casselberry, FL
I wish I could give this airline zero stars. I hate to write bad reviews, but flying on Air Canada was the worst experience of my life. I was on an international flight (13+ hours) and had requested weeks in advance for a gluten-free meal (I have the allergy). Halfway through my flight, they passed out sandwiches and I was given a sandwich labeled "gluten free". I ate half of the sandwich when I realized the bread tasted too good to be gluten free. When I asked a flight attendant, she told me it was the vegetarian sandwich and it must have been labeled incorrectly. This mistake resulted in me being violently ill for 7 hours in an airplane bathroom. The flight attendants never apologized and treated me terribly. One asked, "Are you actually allergic or are you faking it?". They also told me I was not allowed to stay in the bathroom to vomit because it "wasn't fair" to the passengers and that I should use the puke bags in my seat. I asked for water twice and never received any. A kind neighbor got water FOR me. They also never offered me food the rest of the flight and would not look me in the eye when I was deplaning. When people tell me they are flying somewhere, I ALWAYS tell them to stay away from Air Canada. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone.
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flown Aircanada too and from Hong Kong. Customer service was superb (Which I think the only reason was because we were with friends that are Delta attendants and we purchased gifts for the flight crew). There was one catty attendant who was very irritable and very know it all, but once she found out we were the group of people that purchased the gifts her attitude changed. I felt bad for any of her customers because her normal (not receiving gifts self) was terrible. Food on the plain was not the best.  I ordered  noodles in a cup and they never cooked all the way through  (even after 2 attempts)because all they use is the hot water for the tea and no microwaves. Drinks were good. The worst part is my itinerary had a connecting flight that was all the way across the terminal flying from Vancouver Canada To Toronto Canada (domestic) and we barely made the flight because we had to go through a one lane security and customs. We had to run with all of our luggage (which luckily we only had carry ons because to my understanding if you checked luggage you had to recheck). We had to go through customs AGAIN once we got to Toronto to board our final flight.   I would not fly Air Canada again.
Kristina S.
Ionia
I will absolutely never travel with this airline again! It was absolutely awful from delays, dirty plane, to lost luggage everything was a disappointment. I tried contacting customer service numerous times and it wasn't until utilizing social media that there was any response. Submitting issues via email results in an automated response indicating it will take several weeks for an actual response. The only thing they offered for lost luggage, damaged luggage, and poor customer service was a discount for a future flight. I wouldn't travel with them again even with a free flight.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
Air Canada is a decent airline that isn’t too terribly expensive to fly. We took air canada from Florida to South Korea and the travel was pretty easy. On the way back we missed a flight because our layover was too short to get through customs and get on the flight in time. So we had to jump on another flight in Vancouver and stay the night in Toronto. They took care of the hotel and made sure we were taken care of for breakfast. They gave us overnight bags with everything we could possibly need to be comfortable.
Christina W.
Arlington
Flew air Canada to get to Japan and they provided several awesome meals and snacks throughout the trip. On the way back it was Christmas eve so many empty seats meant I could lay flat and go to sleep! Quickest flight ever haha
Tracey C.
The service from Air Canada has been reduced over the past years.  For instance, domestic flights do not give out headphones, give a bag of corn nuts, etc.  The seats also have been getting smaller.  The only upside is the technology has improved - screens in front of your seat, but if you are on a small airplane, this does not apply.

Not my favourite airline company, unfortunately, they generally have the most flights available in Canada.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always enjoyed my flight experience with Air Canada. My only complaint is that on my last couple of trips, there were longer delays than usual and none of them due to weather. I typically fly them when going abroad, so the extra weight time is rough when you've been flying for 18 hours and just want to get home. Otherwise, I've had excellent service and have felt like I was being treated with respect.
Jacqueline V.
As a Canadian, you will have flown Air Canada once or twice in your life if not more.  I have a love hate relationship with this airline.  While it's not the best in class with food/ entertainment/ seats/ service; it's really not the worse and better than average.  On short haul flights in economy, you are asked to pay for every convenience but I think that's the standard now.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
I took Air Canada out of Toronto to Beijing, China and I was so impressed. Though we had a late connection, which is never fun, they made it okay. When I stepped off the plane an Air Canada employee was waiting there with a ticket for my plane that would leave in the morning, a hotel booked and two meals vouchers that actually worked. So thanks for everything Air Canada! You've go it right!
Alyssa R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My experience with Air Canada was overall a very good. I flew from Charlotte, NC to Toronto to Santiago, Chile and while it was out of the way it was much more affordable. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the large plane, the service, and the many languages used for announcements. The only con was that boarding in both Toronto and Santiago was a complete mess, super unorganized.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.